Garmin nuvifone release date postponed
Hands-on with Garmin nuvifone
source: GPSTracklog via Gizmodo
1. (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0 0
I hope this phone comes to verizon.
2. (unregistered) posted on 31 Jul 2008, 10:54 0 0
You know i found an article about this phone on Engadget.com about a 2 weeks ago...but i never heard about it on Phonearena....until NOW. i almost complained
3. (unregistered) posted on 31 Jul 2008, 13:50 0 0
who cares, it is ugly lol
4. (unregistered) posted on 31 Jul 2008, 20:44 0 0
Ugly? You are such a sad individual ... most normal people are looking for functional phones and I believe this is going to be the most functional phone to date I hope it comes to Verizon so that it could be my dare and Nuvi 750 replacement :-) This thing is gorgeous
5. (unregistered) posted on 01 Aug 2008, 00:10 0 0
I dont think its ugly... but I think the design is just...very dated. The lip around the touch screen the plastic volume rocker, its not my cup of tea. But I do love Garmin, and the idea.
10. (unregistered) posted on 02 Aug 2008, 15:33 0 0
It's called having an opinion, just because one person has an opinion of it doesn't mean it's right, or that you or others think it is too.
12. chup12682 (unregistered) posted on 05 Aug 2008, 23:55 0 0
Besides its amazing navigational capabilities, does anyone know if this phone will have smartphone capabilities to compete with the iphone? Not that I'm an iphone user, in fact I am a VZW customer... But so far it sounds like the blackberry thunder is the only thing coming to VZW that will overtake the smartphone world... I hope for two things... One is the fact that this phone will be a smart phone. and second, is that it comes to verizon.
6. jrcrow (unregistered) posted on 01 Aug 2008, 15:15 0 0
lol..CDMA phones take at LEAST 6months b4 gsm like ATT (GO ATT!!) gets em!
7. (unregistered) posted on 01 Aug 2008, 21:46 0 0
You are such a troll! Do you have anything more constructive to say? Are you pissed because AT&T been raping your A&&
8. (unregistered) posted on 01 Aug 2008, 22:11 0 0
9. (unregistered) posted on 02 Aug 2008, 12:03 0 0
seriouslly jcrow. get a life...your post consist of nothing but a blatant hate for verizon. i dont understand why. if you verizon so much then its whatever, but seriously why do you feel to get on the computer and showcase your hatred. youre not drawing any business away from verizon from i dont know what you think youre getting out of acting a fool in every post. Your opinion is not valued here. i suggest you find a new site
11. chup12682 (unregistered) posted on 05 Aug 2008, 23:50 0 0
Wow, I'll agree with your sentiment on this one #9, but you have GOT TO check up on your grammar. Your syntax of speech doesn't even read like proper English! But I will, once again, agree with your sentiment. As for you jcrow, there are certainly more interesting things to do in life than to focus your online time to confronting others without having the audacity to actually face them, or others with a similar opinion, in person. In short... GET A LIFE!=)