Gameloft unleashes a trine of updates to its Order & Chaos titles
0. phoneArena 12 Dec 2013, 09:35 posted on
Mobile gaming powerhouse Gameloft has brought a trine of updates to its Order & Chaos series for iOS and Android...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. LordDavon (Posts: 135; Member since: 19 Sep 2011)
When Order and Chaos first came out, I was addicted! It just got boring after a while. I wonder if my level 60 character is still alive because it looks like they've added a lot of content since. :-)
3. joey_sfb (Posts: 5360; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Yes. Should grab it especially during the Christmas sales. Wow for mobile.
4. Sandyago (Posts: 14; Member since: 25 Nov 2013)
Looks very exciting!Is the free version limited in many ways?
5. joey_sfb (Posts: 5360; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Different game. Order and Chao Online is WOW mobile. Used to have monthly subscription on top of the pay apps pricing $8.99.
Now they do away with subscription fee.