Gameloft teases Asphalt 8: Airborne, flying cars and mind-boggling graphics
0. phoneArena 12 Jun 2013, 03:56 posted on
Asphalt 8: Airborne is coming and Gameloft is already teasing the new racer with an impressive video showing a new physics engine, mind-boggling graphics…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
'Shut up and take my money' springs to mind
10. Brutus (Posts: 19; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Yup... The best "Bang 4 Buck" racing game... Droolin' already....
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3007; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Damn...graphics on my PC was never this good (yet).
3. FlushGordon (unregistered)
$0.99??? But there's a catch......
4. gigaraga (Posts: 865; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
With that kind of graphics, probably only the Samsung Galaxy S4 can take it on!! :D
11. Malique001 (Posts: 58; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Not true, the iPhone 5, HTC One, etc. can also take it on. Id even give the edge to the iPhone 5 because of better optimizations on IOS.
12. Igneel (unregistered)
Sorry to say, the Nexus 4 has the same GPU (as the snapdragon 600 which is adreno 320) and lesser pixels to render. So it should run better on N4 :P
13. SleepingOz (unregistered)
All the latest flagships but certainly not the lumias with their outdated gpu..
16. Xtasy (Posts: 270; Member since: 13 Jan 2013)
Blackberry Z10 will handle it easily.. S4! please lol
5. epicandroid (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 08 Nov 2012)
This must be have a huge drain on the battery!!!!
7. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
This game suitable to play on my 5.5 inch galaxy note..:)
8. gaurang (Posts: 94; Member since: 16 Nov 2012)
so apparently gameloft decided to start ripping burnout....
9. TheBitterrTruth (unregistered)
Gawwwwwwwwd! Thats freakin' awesome!
15. Avenger337 (Posts: 59; Member since: 14 Apr 2013)
The power of smartphones have nothing to envy to the laptop. Tegra 4 and S600, S800 marks a milestone