Gameloft releases impressive N.O.V.A. 3 gameplay trailer
6. HGMIV (Posts: 52; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
What's with all of the Gameloft hate for ripping off console games? If Gameloft can provide me a near-console experience on my f**king PHONE, I'll take it.
5. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
This looks seriously good.
Now that Gameloft seemingly reached the full potential of 2011 mobile GPU's, I wish they(or some other gaming studio) also bring the hardware on the same level - team up with some manufacturer and produce a universal gamepad for smartphones.
It would be a win for all.
7. Jonathan41 (Posts: 529; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
Halo+Crisis+0.Mass Effect 3+Smart Phone=Nova 3
8. BattleBrat (Posts: 1093; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
HECK YEAH!!! I can't wait, I am such a huge fan of the first two.
9. Cyan3boN (Posts: 425; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
graphics is on par with some of the old xbox 360 games.
10. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Indeed. And already gives the EXPENSIVE Vita games a run for their money!
I mean here's the detailed breakdown:
Imagining how, say, HALO 4 or 5 on Adreno3xx/SGX 6xx/Mali T6xx/Gforce Kepler running phones will look like, gives me goosebumps.
It will be insane