Gameloft releases Wild Blood trailer: the company’s first Unreal Engine game
0. phoneArena 09 Aug 2012, 08:31 posted on
Last week, Gameloft teased its upcoming first Unreal Engine game with an impressive poster, and today the game developer released the full trailer…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. AndroidTroll (Posts: 359; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
I'm definitely reserving some of my $25 credit from my Nexus 7 to go toward that purchase!
3. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Mind blowing graphics for a smartphone... :O
4. jamvts (Posts: 14; Member since: 27 Jan 2012)
ah so this is the game Tegra 3 was showing @ the time of its launch :P caught you
6. shubhameroit (Posts: 5; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
is it going to be better than infinity blade\2??