Gameloft has 99 cent sale on certain games
Games like The Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spider-Man, Gangstar Rio: City of Saints, Order & Chaos Online, Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus, Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation, BackStab, N.O.V.A 2, N.O.V.A. 3,Wild Blood, The Adventures of TinTin, 9mm, Uno, Asphalt 6: Adrenaline and Zombiewood can be yours for 99 cents each, saving you $6 on each game.
The sale price is available for games in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Better grab the games you like before Gameloft brings the prices back to the pre-sale price. And don't forget to write yourself a Thank you note.
source: iTunes, GooglePlayStore, AndroidPolice via Engadget
1. valapsp (Posts: 416; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
Robbed the $.99 NFS Most Wanted from the Play Store now can't put my Nexus 7 down.
12. mariosraptor (Posts: 79; Member since: 15 Mar 2012)
he did not mean he installed a cracked one.
he is just tellin that for 99 cents it was like robbing Gameloft!
am i right?
14. valapsp (Posts: 416; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
Yeah yeah yeah I respect developers. I meant I just saw the $. 99 offer and bought it right away.
5. deathgod (Posts: 94; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
I bought Nova and other Gameloft games and while they look great the insane license verification process caused me to uninstall them and never buy another Gameloft game again.
1. You can't play the game unless you have an internet connection (license verification)
2. The games takes minutes to load (at least on my Infinity)
3. If you leave the game screen for whatever reason (check an email/msg etc), the game goes back to the home screen and you have to go through the whole minutes long loading process again. Every time you "minimize" the game.(Nova 3)
This was to much for me, and IMO unnecessary seeing as games that look just as good (dead trigger/shadow gun load much faster).
16. Orbitman (Posts: 108; Member since: 09 Oct 2011)
been waiting months for wild blood to be discounted
17. Andro_VP (Posts: 2; Member since: 22 Dec 2012)
same here , paying 6 dollars was too much ...... finally will be able to play it
20. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
Right.I never buy a $6 game or app..
(maybe I am not so rich,lol!)
Now I can buy 6 games in $6 !
24. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1260; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
You can get it for free just like everyone does for a music
27. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
Buddy, the thing is that one should pay and not pirate even $1 apps.
We need to support the developers.
Music is another thing,apps and games are another.
But,I somewhat agree with you that MUSIC-I download it free from net..(maybe most of them do the same)
But,I purchase albums from my favourite singers most of the time.
29. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1260; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
The game that I cracked is not 1 cent, its 6 bucks,
31. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
See, it's your decision to pirate or not to pirate apps..
Let's end the discussion(I don't like fights)
28. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
BTW, an off-topic question..
Have u purchased any android till now?
30. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1260; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
This comment was posted using my paranoid android galaxy nexus
33. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
oh sorry, I meant any android app
It was a typo!
19. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
yeah, bought wild blood yesterday..
I'd agree that it looks AWESOME on my S2 i9100..
Really a very good game!