GameStop has the iPhone 4S for $550, no strings attached
If you have some interesting info that you'd like to share with us, feel free to Tip Us!
1. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 14 Feb 2012, 03:56 2 1
550 dollars for a used phone is perfectly fine if its an iphone but its overpriced if its android.
2. EarnYourLeather posted on 14 Feb 2012, 04:52 3 0
That makes no sense.
Can you even validate that claim with any reason besides a tired variation of
"Apple > Android?"
4. dejahu posted on 14 Feb 2012, 09:39 0 1
Well New iPhone 4S are $650 at carriers full retail. Is $100 all you deduct from the total price if it's used? I'm thinking $150+
7. remixfa posted on 14 Feb 2012, 11:17 1 2
I'd want at least 20% off for it being used, regardless of OS.
10. georgiaboyz posted on 14 Feb 2012, 13:05 0 0
Buying it brand new is worth it just for the 1 year warranty instead of the 90 day referb warranty.
11. remixfa posted on 14 Feb 2012, 13:13 3 0
my warranty is normally void within a few days of purchasing it ..lol
5. lfyllarra posted on 14 Feb 2012, 11:10 0 0
I understand it's off contract but does it means that it's also unlocked for use with any carrier or is it only for AT&T?
14. quakan posted on 15 Feb 2012, 23:19 0 0
Only AT&T I'm guessing. With Sprint and Verizon, they would have the hassle of checking each and every phone's ESN number.
12. JunitoNH posted on 15 Feb 2012, 08:56 0 0
Wow!!!! never mind the price. Finally!!!! something we can all agree upon. For $550, just pawn something else for $100, and purchase a brand new device. I'm pretty sure game stop obtained these devices probably from some desperate soul for about $250. No deal here, move on.
13. LoneShaolin posted on 15 Feb 2012, 13:50 0 0
I remember being a GameStop employee ( former store manager ) we did not give that much for the iPhone 4S trade-ins. $250 - $300 was possible if you wanted store credit, but if you wanted cash you would lose 20%
Then again, that f**ked up model goes for consoles and games too. I'm sad I used to work there.