Gallery: Upcoming Samsung phones for the US
First, we are introducing you the clamshell for Alltel, SCH-R600 Hue II, and the AT&T slider SGH-A777. So far, the only information we could get our hands on is that the new Hue will offer removable covers and a 2-megapixel camera. As for A777, it is a mid-level phone with plenty of color options and a 1.3-megapixel camera.
We also have some new images showing AT&T’s Eternity A867 and T-Mobile’s Behold T919, both running the TouchWiz, which we have formerly seen in the Pixon and Delve. Previous information was pointing that A867’s camera should be 3MP one, but the new one is stating it will be capable of taking 5-megapixel pictures! Maybe AT&T demanded a 5MP phone, having in mind that T-Mobile’s T919 is also going to offer this resolution. We have some new shots of it as well, on which you can take a look at the phone’s browser.
Finally, here are three additional images of future Verizon Wireless phones: the Saga (I770), the OMNIA (I910) and the Renown (U810). You already know that the first two are smartphones using the Windows Mobile 6.1 OS and the third one will be a clamshell. Saga and Renown are global phones, supporting both CDMA and GSM.
Thank you Tuolumne!
1. (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0 0
Way to go Samsung.
13. (unregistered) posted on 06 Nov 2008, 14:20 0 0
No kinding...love their phone and their HD TVs too!
14. (unregistered) posted on 06 Nov 2008, 14:21 0 0
2. vzw fanboy (unregistered) posted on 06 Nov 2008, 06:58 0 0
the blue color of the I770 wasnt as ugly as i thought it was. either way the three new verizon phones will def boost verizons sales.
3. Jyakotu (unregistered) posted on 06 Nov 2008, 08:38 0 0
Hm, for AT&T phones, the A777 actually looks kind of nice, but I'm over the slider phase. As for the A867, that's a nice looking device.
4. (unregistered) posted on 06 Nov 2008, 09:41 0 0
I'll wait for the T*Omnia... better resolution. I heard 2nd Qtr of '09 ???
6. (unregistered) posted on 06 Nov 2008, 10:48 0 0
Korea only my friend!
26. (unregistered) posted on 11 Nov 2008, 02:56 0 0
nope VZ will have it by the middle of this month does anybody know if sprint too?
5. (unregistered) posted on 06 Nov 2008, 10:15 0 0
Come on Verizon! When is the Omnia come out?!
7. (unregistered) posted on 06 Nov 2008, 11:16 0 0
I am anxiously looking forward to this too,,,,
8. (unregistered) posted on 06 Nov 2008, 11:28 0 0
Verizon has the omnia listed on its rebate forms now as we speak..............we hear this year but dont be suprised if it dont come out til first q of 09
9. (unregistered) posted on 06 Nov 2008, 12:03 0 0
it will be out if its on the rebate forms. its also in the machines that do the content transfers, so its not going to be too much longer. got loaded in about a week after the storm software did.
10. (unregistered) posted on 06 Nov 2008, 12:05 0 0
NO WAY?! I can't wait that long. I might have to go with the Storm if that's the case. Is that common for Verizon to do, list it on the rebate form and not release it for a while?
20. David A (unregistered) posted on 07 Nov 2008, 11:32 0 0
No, they don't list phones on rebate forms if they aren't planning a release soon. #8 Doesn't know what he is talking about,
21. (unregistered) posted on 07 Nov 2008, 12:29 0 0
Acutally he knows exactly what he's talking about, the rebate information shows for the phone on Verizon but thats it, BUT the rebate form is for releases in the 4th Quarter for Verizon. Calculate those Odds and add them with these new data requirements coming out and you have your self an Omnia in Q4...What I dont know is..Are we going to have the same 5mpx Cam they offerd over seas?Any chance of Wifi?
25. (unregistered) posted on 08 Nov 2008, 10:10 0 0
I think #8 has a very good idea of what he is talking about. Just because it is on the rebate form, doesn't mean it's coming out in that period. Still crossing my fingers that it's before Christmas though.
11. rubi76 (unregistered) posted on 06 Nov 2008, 12:14 0 0
mmmm Where are the shots with the T919's browser? I only see the main shot with all the phones....
12. (unregistered) posted on 06 Nov 2008, 13:59 0 0
the pic shows it with the browser opened
15. (unregistered) posted on 06 Nov 2008, 14:26 0 0
I want the samsung 919
16. Armo (unregistered) posted on 06 Nov 2008, 19:16 0 0
the eternity does not have a 5mp cam. at least i think/hope. i think it doesnt because that would throw off iPhone sales even more. already its going to throw them off since it'll be cheaper and wont require a data plan but here in the US, 5mp cams on carriers is very rare, the only one there is is the moto zine with tmobile, so customers would be like "oh wow, it doesn everything the iPhone does, but with a better camera and for way cheaper". i hope it doesnt because that would throw off tmobile sales and would essentially make the eternity and behold the same minus the minor differences in looks.
17. Incu (unregistered) posted on 06 Nov 2008, 21:23 0 0
when is the samsung eternity expected to come to at&t?
18. IamShawn (unregistered) posted on 06 Nov 2008, 22:59 0 0
iphone sales SHOULD be thrown off because it needs to be updated already.
19. (unregistered) posted on 07 Nov 2008, 05:32 0 0
The Eternity DOES have a 5 megapixel camera. I've seen one at a trade show a few weeks ago and it has a 5mp camera with flash.
22. (unregistered) posted on 07 Nov 2008, 18:33 0 0
I wish At&t would announce release dates on there phones. I mean I have waited on the fuze for awhile and now i'm looking into this eternity but hardly any info is available as to when it will be released and even the fuze is just speculated to be launched on the 11th because for some reason at&t doesnt want to promote their phones.
23. (unregistered) posted on 07 Nov 2008, 21:11 0 0
The Eternity manual states 3mp camera, not saying its accurate but usually thats the case. http://www.samsung.com/us/supp
24. (unregistered) posted on 07 Nov 2008, 23:56 0 0
also it looks as if there is no autofocus or flash on the eternity from the user manual.
27. (unregistered) posted on 22 Nov 2008, 10:21 0 0
does anyone know when the omnia releases for verizon?