Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 available for pre-order
0. phoneArena 04 May 2012, 13:16 posted on
Office Depot is taking pre-orders for the new Android slate. Despite the various leaks and rumors that have surfaced regarding this devices, the tablet features a dual-core processor, 1 GB RAM, a 10.1-inch 1280 x 800 display...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jove39 (Posts: 1361; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
This tab need display and processor upgrade!
2. downphoenix (Posts: 2498; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
The specs are nearly identical to the first 10.1, when are you giving us a quad core exynos one sammy?
3. imkyle (Posts: 1029; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
The Galaxy Note 10.1 will be getting the Quad Core processor but will most likely only be available internationally. Not spending the extra money just to get one in the US.
4. deadinside (Posts: 26; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
that would really suck if they dont bring it to the states, i was really looking forward to the note 10.1
5. imkyle (Posts: 1029; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
I agree with that. I'm waiting for the pad infinity from Asus :-)
7. deadinside (Posts: 26; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
yeah, if they dont give us the note, im going to take a look a Asus...
6. x7black7x (Posts: 118; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
if you want tablets go for asus
8. android1234 (Posts: 106; Member since: 09 Feb 2010)
Wow Samsung thinks that releasing virtually the same tablet as before just for a $100 discount is going to be a huge seller? The Asus Pad 300 is cheaper and has a Quad-core processor, and better specs. Samsung really doesnt know how to price their tablets for competition. The $249.99 for the 7" tab 2 was a good deal, but this really should have been $329.99 instead to compete with the Asus Pad 300.
9. imkyle (Posts: 1029; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
They should have looked at the competition like they did for the 7 inch version.
10. medicci37 (Posts: 745; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Would like to see Scamsum focus more on quality & price. & less on quantity.