Galaxy SIII gets new 30 second commercial, isn't taking pot shots at Apple
0. phoneArena 12 Jun 2012, 13:14 posted on
Samsung's newest ad for the Galaxy SIII wants to stir an emotional response in buyers, rather than poke fun at the competition...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
propose to a gf? seriously? i wont almost put money on it that she would say no.
9. whothisperson (Posts: 102; Member since: 06 May 2012)
What if that girl is a techy, she may find him using the technology in such a way clever.
4. tedkord (Posts: 7359; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Seriously? A TV commercial? Apple had TV commercials, Samsung copies Apple again! /
18. spoks (Posts: 44; Member since: 01 Jun 2012)
so only apple can do TV commercials? they must sue everyone that has TV commercials then...hahahah. You make me laugh, Thanks...
5. kingstandup (Posts: 30; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
I really enjoyed Samsung's previous commercials! They were funny and I was always hoping Apple would respond. Maybe now that Samsung has taken the serious route, Apple will make a commercial taking shots back! We shall see...
6. RapidCat (Posts: 351; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
see this ads for a week after launch 2june in indonesia, but never see the detail moment like in the video :)
8. hova1 (Posts: 7; Member since: 14 May 2012)
so you're tellin me apple alone must have tv ad comercials , dude you and your fruit company are so sickening its not even funny no more .............. its 2012 and your apple iphone cant even send a bluetooth file so pathetic .................
10. whothisperson (Posts: 102; Member since: 06 May 2012)
He was being sarcastic... sarcasm, google it. Also notice his icon, its an ANDROID.
22. MARKSPEAR77 (Posts: 40; Member since: 24 Nov 2011)
can send bluetooth but only for iphone to iphone not for other devices, which made them being suck phone.....
11. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1703; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Grrr its so awesome but I cant stand that physical button :'(
12. Sinaps (Posts: 60; Member since: 27 Jul 2010)
Damn! Samsung really knows how to make a convincing commercial, IM SOLD.
13. mercorp (Posts: 993; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
There is no need for this ad,selling it by word of mouth will save you cash.
14. destr0y3r (Posts: 33; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
Designed for dogs lol, cant believe that I see here being posted by fandroids.
16. Ridwan.yahya (Posts: 20; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
no, is designed for you (human)....so start acting like one and stop being a sh*ep
15. Ridwan.yahya (Posts: 20; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
i think Samsung are sill taking shots at apple here, but more implicit..with their Designed for "humans" thing...
20. rob5150 (Posts: 147; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
""new 30 second commercial, isn't taking pot shots at Apple""
it did right at the end.. says... Designed for humans.....
isnt that like saying not designed for sheep?
23. Scott_H (Posts: 167; Member since: 28 Oct 2011)
They are talking up their own features vs. all other phones, so they aren't taking a potshot at Apple any more than they are at HTC or Nokia.