Galaxy S5 release date, Nokia's Android phone and more: Q&A Episode 13
0. phoneArena 28 Dec 2013, 05:27 posted on
It's once again time to answer them questions in the 13th episode of our epic Q&A series! So, what do we have this time? Well, what do you know - our readers have asked some dangerous questions, but we have absolutely no problem answering them - how about we tell you what we know about the Galaxy S5's release date? Or what about the love triangle between Nokia, Microsoft and other device makers? Yes, these will be our topics this time...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kirholstov (Posts: 137; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Do you think that Microsoft will upgrade high-end WP8 devices to WP9 (after WP8.1)?
2. tech2 (Posts: 2580; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Can you speak a bit faster ?
Watch and learn from Gilmore Girls, if you have to :P
3. c.sonnen (Posts: 37; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
Everytime i go to your page mobogenie keeps asking me to download..is this a malware or something? Thanks..
7. ihavenoname (Posts: 1551; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Yeah, I have the problem too, and sometimes it opens lovelinks or something, which also tries to download mobomarket.
10. YouGotTrolledSon (banned) (Posts: 41; Member since: 25 Nov 2012)
That advertisement is really annoying
15. Ashoaib (Posts: 2506; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Yes, it seems like there is a malware in PA
4. veer.d (Posts: 88; Member since: 12 Jul 2013)
Do Nokia own the asha department even after microsoft deal????
5. zekes (Posts: 215; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
Any news on web OS it's a great operating system I really would like to see it at the CES on updated hardware
9. Sire3008 (Posts: 87; Member since: 26 Sep 2013)
Will all WP8 devices receive WP9 update? If not which WP8 phones will receive the upgrade?
11. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Hi Ray, can the new Blackberry CEO save Blackberry? And also, is it worth to switch from Android to Blackberry next year?
12. sarb009 (Posts: 294; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Next year ?? He is not an astrologer who can predict the future, i think.
13. hsk14 (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Dec 2013)
Hello Ray!! Right now,I have Sony Ericsson Live With Walkman. I am thinking about buying nexus 5. But CES 2014 is coming. So my concern is: Should i wait for new phones in CES? OR I can go for nexus 5.
14. COZMAN (Posts: 99; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
S 5 will be the final nail for Apple. They are slowly fading away as fresh new ideas continue to make them look like the dinosaur they are.
18. ihavenoname (Posts: 1551; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
I don't think so. Apple has many aces on it's sleeve, it just has to use them.
16. krunal619 (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Hello Ray, its worth to wait for lumia 635 / “Moneypenny”?
17. aravindsbabu (Posts: 17; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
Hey, will the next generation of flagships push the barrier of 5.5-6inch display and will we be more comfortable with it,
just as we feel galaxy s2's screen too big three years ago and too small now..?
19. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2015; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Ray S , is there a US LTE capable MIUI smartphone out there? If so, which one, and where can I buy one, thanks,,,
20. andreas (Posts: 2; Member since: 01 Jan 2014)
Hey Ray! I consider buying the lg g2. Do you thing it is a good idea or is it too late? Is it any laggy? Thanks!!
21. gilkzxc (Posts: 15; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
Hi i'm from outside the us ,i want to buy a powerfull smartphone that is perfect for music and videos and also gaming (my current phoe is a Samsung Wave 1 with bada os 2)
i want to know which one i should go by htc one or Sony xperia z1 or Nokia lumia 1520 or nexus 5 .
i want the best for price but also good build qualtiy (isn't easliy brakable)
and also wandering as a develepor in software should i go for android since it's is open and more mature or should i go with my curisty and chose wp8 (also since i a bada os user i had a bad experince with no updates from samsung so i had to flash my phone to 2.0 ,it was easy but in the end after severle flashing my phone goes to flash download mode easliy and heating my cell)
i like to have a big screen for change (wave has 3.5 ....)
i am only into unlockable phone like i said i am from israel i can't buy locked .
Thanks for the help anyway if you replay it would be a great help
22. andreas (Posts: 2; Member since: 01 Jan 2014)
Hi Ray! I am going to the lg g2. Is it any laggy after several months of use? Also, can you tell me when new android updates come to the g2? Thanks in advance!
23. Mohammad_Abu-Shukur (Posts: 25; Member since: 08 Nov 2013)
hi ray! i hv a technical problem with skype on android 4 devices.....skype is not ringing or giving any notification for calls...i went to the settings checked the sound and every thing was on loud but still not working....any ideas hw to fix this....thnx