Galaxy S5 could be outed at a mid-March event, after all
0. phoneArena 23 Jan 2014, 05:58 posted on
Samsung is reportedly on the fence whether to hold the Galaxy S5 unveiling at its pre-MWC event on Sunday, February 23, or wait until after the expo. The info comes from the same Russian blogger that outed Samsung's alleged MWC plans, who now claims that after the first leak, Samsung is mulling a dedicated announcement in mid-March, like in the last two years, with a release date scheduled for April...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Duketytz (Posts: 407; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
Leaks! Never fail to intrigue my mind! Let's hope Samsung will have some decent designs this time! For supporters of glossy plastic, I am one who cares about the design of my phone and will spend time admiring it from many angles~
13. akki20892 (Posts: 3305; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
I know that sammy always release their flagship in their event. never mind.
2. Daftama (Posts: 563; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Designs are just important as hardware... Please stop with stupid redundant post mid March than April than announcement in Feb than in March seriously it's annoying and boring just like icrap
3. aayupanday (Posts: 514; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Hahaha told you earlier Eldar Murtazin is a weird guy.
That event was slated to happen mid March anyway.
4. chunk1x (Posts: 248; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
I really hope that this Galaxy will not explode anymore. No one really wants to buys an expensive fire cracker by accident.
5. Jason2k13 (Posts: 639; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
dont buy a 3rd party charger/batteries then?
9. chunk1x (Posts: 248; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
10. nothingmuch (Posts: 160; Member since: 03 May 2013)
But I want my 7200 battery and a super fast rapid car charger and a 5 amp power cord! Sarcasm lol!
7. muiacir (Posts: 2; Member since: 22 Jan 2014)
I said it has water resistant feature but now i think we should by active version :(
8. twens (Posts: 552; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
I hardly comment on IOS articles cos that's not what I use. I don't know why people bother to comment on a device they are not going to get? It's simply weird and baffles me. One thing I can tell you haters. Sammy has gotten the little stutter in touch wiz settled with the new kitkat update for the note 3. That should tell you s5 will be a bomb whether you haters like it or not.
11. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7721; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Note 3 on KitKat is as fast as a Cheetah on steroids.
14. hurrycanger (Posts: 981; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
My sis' Note 3 is as fast as a Cheetah and it's on Jelly Bean still.
I guess Kit Kat is filled with steroids then.
12. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
All these speculations are just dumb. The simple matter is it will be announced sometime in the next 2 months both the HTC "two" and s5 so all these articles about hey its coming at mwc or it's coming before mwc or after is a joke. It's pretty much a fact that it's happening in the next 2 months.
16. galanoth07 (Posts: 44; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
Just launch the phone as early as possible.
17. bluescreen (Posts: 154; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
will it have a removable battery or built in?