Galaxy S4 with Snapdragon 800 to arrive this week with LTE-A light-up in Korea, Optimus G2 also moved forward
1. tech2 (Posts: 2460; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Any news about GS4 SD800's international launch ?
2. _Bone_ (Posts: 2140; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Unlikely. This version of S4 is intended for the LTEA network, and the chipset in it is more about what the Exynos 5 Octa is not (it's not stable enough so Sammy passed on it) than what the SD800 is (next beast). Since there isn't any LTEA network outside of Korea, I doubt this version will make international markets. But you might be better off with the Note III anyway.
4. tech2 (Posts: 2460; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
But the Note III will be a bit too huge for my taste. Well, I guess I'll wait for Honami then.....
3. android_hitman (Posts: 670; Member since: 07 Jul 2010)
F**CK YOU SAMSUNG. No more galaxy next year for me, releasing another version of your flagship 2 months after the initial launch translates to... well .. F****CK YOU consumer.
5. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Unless you are based in South Korea, you have no reason to be upset. This SD800 version of the S4 will unlikely make it outside of South Korea due to LTE-Advanced or true 4G. So the Galaxy S4 you have now will still be the company's fastest and most top of the range. I also hear Sony are releasing a snapdragon 800 version of their Xperia Z......
6. mercorp (Posts: 985; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Galaxy s4 plis?
Oh dear!Samsung s4 owners got trolled..
7. androidfanboy (Posts: 162; Member since: 24 Jun 2013)
Just like when htc released the one x+
9. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Yet you took the time to comment on the article. So that means you do care but want to vent out your opinion/frustration on the subject to how you seemingly 'don't care'.