Galaxy Run arrives at iTunes, promises lots of intergalactic jump'n'run fun
0. phoneArena 06 Dec 2013, 09:32 posted on
If you have played the original arcade version of Prince of Persia, you may find Galaxy Run quite similar to the classic title in terms of gameplay. But while in Prince of Persia you have to avoid deadly traps in ancient Persia, the setting of Galaxy Run is quite futuristic. Developed by Spiel Studios, the game features an astronaut in distress, whose spaceship crashed on a barren planet. The astronaut, Rez, has to jump from a platform to platform and avoid a lot of deadly obstacles in order to get home...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2095; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Galaxy Run? Sounds like a new Samsung phone. Haha.
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7277; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Samsung is going to have it taken down from the App Store.
4. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2992; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I also thought it had something to do with Samsung...
3. jibraihimi (Posts: 642; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
My thoughts exactly......... I also thought it's name of some new phone in Galaxy series..........
5. spectrums (Posts: 127; Member since: 14 Nov 2013)
Exlusive For Samsung.
Btw There Android User Already Finishing X-Runner??? This Game Is Free :)