Galaxy Note vs Skyrocket HD vs Exhilarate vs Burst vs Xperia ion: specs comparison
0. phoneArena 09 Jan 2012, 17:49 posted on
A whopping five Android smartphones with 4G LTE support – that is what AT&T unveiled before our eyes mere hours ago. And looking at their specs sheets, there seems to be an offering to suit everyone's needs...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Zayuh24 (Posts: 149; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Price should be in the comparisons. (I understand this is a specs comparison, but price is a major factor for some consumers)
7. Nick_T (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 May 2011)
We know that the Pantech Burst will be priced at $50 (or $49.99, if you will) and the Exhilarate will be "below $50", according to our sources. The price points of the rest are not known yet.
2. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
if you add the Nokia 900, Sony Experia Ion, that makes 7 LTE devcies AT&T served up.
3. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
whoops my bad,....I meant the HTC Titan 2
4. droiddomination (Posts: 203; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
i am really feeling the ion. hope it gets reviewed soon by somebody. want to see video of it in action. hope the camera it nice as well. it seems they all run crap dragon on att lte. must be a requirement?
6. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
what's with no ics?...devices released with these specs in 2012 should come with ics onboard
14. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 813; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
I believe it could either launch with ICS onboard or if not it will be updated soon enough. . .
9. knights4life03 (Posts: 131; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
dude im so jealous of at&t rite now its ridiculous!
10. Carlitos (Posts: 496; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
This is ridiculous. At&t is getting all the monster phones. Plus, affordable capable of doing heavy things phones.
12. JGuinan007 (Posts: 675; Member since: 19 May 2011)
So any official word on what processor will be on the Galaxy Note?
13. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 413; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Ok. So let's just take ALL of these phones + the WP7 ones and add them to Verizon! Ok? Ok!
15. knights4life03 (Posts: 131; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
u thought verizon was getting all of the exclusivity? lol think again at&t is bringin power houses to the table! hmm i think i wish i stayed with at&t rite now :( i can upgrade in february on sprint but i want an lte device but they come out in the summer (the usually time for sprint high end power houses) or even an iphone 5 in the fall! i also want an apple music player because it works best with audio besides beats audio enabled htc devices like rezound sensation xe and xl, but hopefully htc will bring something... idk still waiting
16. knights4life03 (Posts: 131; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
oh and if i dont want to wait im probably getting an galaxy sII in white only if the 3g network truly upgrades in speed and if i have no choice but to get it
17. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Urm Nick T, the Ion white paper confirms that it will have expandable memory and will also have a 1900 MAH battery :)
18. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
hey! can you give a link? if that's true, maybe I can overlook the ion's look.
19. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
ok, found it:
expandable memory, according to that.
hope Sony didn't made a typo, lol.
20. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1031; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
Ive been with AT&T for almost a year and Ive seen soooooooooooo many commercials about Verizon, their LTE network, and the phones they have. My fiance has been saying to me "be patient and AT&T will have phones as great or even better than theirs".....................MAN WAS SHE RIGHT!!
I like what AT&T is doing and with the LTE services that will be expanding by the day, looks like Verizon will lose some of their steam. I am going to get the Note because Im a big man (6'7 230 lbs) and i need a big phone. Time will tell if AT&T can seriously compete with the amount of love that Verizon has been getting since they introduced their LTE service over a year ago
I feel bad for Sprint because yet again they must feel like the kids that werent invited to the prom lol
21. knights4life03 (Posts: 131; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
Yep and i have to wait til around the summer time for the lte and superior superphones and i cant use 4g wimax becuz im not in that coverage area which makes me mad becuz its wifi based 4g which is pointless and its mostly in buildings
22. willardcw4 (Posts: 169; Member since: 01 Oct 2011)
Hopefully some of these 'better' devices get ICS upgrades extremely quickly...