Galaxy Note III round-up: 5.7" display, 13MP camera, Exynos 5 Octa and release date
0. phoneArena 29 Aug 2013, 05:30 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy Note III is a device that we're looking forward to, as Samsung has managed to prove that there's market for phablets - you just have to do (market) it right. The company has also re-convinced many people that there's still use for a stylus, if done (marketed) properly, and that's no small feat. For a couple of months or so now, we've been gathering all kinds of intriguing details about the upcoming Note III, which is to be unveiled at IFA 2013...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. icyrock1 (Posts: 307; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
It looks like a prototype to me. Maybe there going to do some kind of Windows 8/Windows Phone 8 combo (kind of like Asus did with there Tablet, laptop, and desktop all in one?)?
35. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Oh silly you, that's not Windows Mobile; the tiles are too small to be Micro$oft. That's an app called Flipboard (can't you read). Although, I know that it's easy to make that false assumption when one sees horrid and ghastly tiles.
38. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
the article is updated.
you missed the fun
42. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
rf/image_606w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2013/01/10 /Technology/Images/Gadget_Show _Samsung_088fb.jpg
this was earlier image which was later removed(the one i was talking about)
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3922; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Samsung flexiscreen runs WP, lol.
Ray, you could've chosen a better one.
7. Ray.S (Posts: 336; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
Hehe... um, what WP picture? There's no such picture...
9. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Ray, Y U REMOVE THAT WP PICTURE?
21. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3922; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
...but...but...but you already created a havoc! :P
36. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Oh Ray, don't remove the picture, I think it's funny .. lol :D
93. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Nice one :)
103. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
10. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
clever guy.that was quick.lol :)
13. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3922; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Right...right...cause i've been wondering why the first 2 comments are about WP. :P
4. tiara6918 (Posts: 2045; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I can't wait for this killer beast! Especially with so many leaks and rumors about it
58. SleepingOz (unregistered)
In your dreams may be..
The GSIV beats the 1020 already. The only pro the lumia has over it is the camera.
85. phonemirer (Posts: 111; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
camera + xenon flash + better build quality and durability + fluidity + no malware + no undead invincible apps
90. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2278; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Lol dont forget , it dosent have that awful lagg ,
98. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
The Galaxy s4 has no lag. The Lumia 1020 has camera lag because the cpu sucks. Between the 2 only the 1020 has any type of lag, both have super smooth UIs with no lag. The S4s that had lag were because the carriers screwed up the initial release roms and it got fixed a couple weeks after it came out.
94. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
No one buy that brick phone..
37. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
until this day pocketable phone always beat phablet in sales and when it comes to specs everybody will use powerful Chipset, great display, big battery, good camera 8 - 13MP.
75. ph00ny (Posts: 1246; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Isn't note2 beating out everyone but iphone and S4/S3?
96. shuaibhere (Posts: 1986; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Says a wp fanboy ....who knows nothing about note 2..