Galaxy Nexus gets a rumored European release start
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Oct 2011, 19:11
SamFirmware, a source which has been known for reliable Samsung information, has tweeted that the Samsung Galaxy Nexus will begin its rollout release in Europe on November 17th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. willardcw4 posted on 27 Oct 2011, 19:13 0
Do phones sometimes come out in the US before they hit the UK...??? Nov 10 < Nov 17... pre-order date?
2. tigermcm posted on 27 Oct 2011, 20:37 0
this may be a dumb question but why do all the phones come out in Europe first?
3. Netolic posted on 27 Oct 2011, 20:38 0
because if its fails in EU it will fail everywhere else.
4. aztaxia12295 posted on 27 Oct 2011, 20:52 0
why should GOOGLE who is AMERICAN BASED sell their phones to EUROPE first?
7. aztaxia12295 posted on 27 Oct 2011, 21:26 0
android is american made by google, i think android phones ESPECIALLY one unveiled from google (and samsung) should be released in the us first.
8. MichaelHeller posted on 27 Oct 2011, 21:33 2
Google may be American, but Samsung is Korean, so they're splitting the difference with the EU first
6. JGuinan007 posted on 27 Oct 2011, 21:02 0
It's the regulations and carriers that slow everything down a carrier has to buy the phone send to FCC to pass tests then the carrier changes the OS and adds its bloatware then we get to buy them 6-8 months after they hit europe one plus is sometime the phones are updated bugs fixed ect but this is rare
Oh yeah here is the release dates for all europe and carriers for the nexus and Galaxy note
11. JGuinan007 posted on 28 Oct 2011, 18:50 0
The US will get the Note by feb with some adjustments on ATT
12. Alantef posted on 01 Nov 2011, 16:27 0
i just put in my pre order on ebay....only $599 for 32gb.......now im waiting...cant wait!!!!!