Galaxy Nexus gets a rumored European release start
0. phoneArena 27 Oct 2011, 19:11 posted on
SamFirmware, a source which has been known for reliable Samsung information, has tweeted that the Samsung Galaxy Nexus will begin its rollout release in Europe on November 17th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. willardcw4 (Posts: 169; Member since: 01 Oct 2011)
Do phones sometimes come out in the US before they hit the UK...??? Nov 10 < Nov 17... pre-order date?
2. tigermcm (Posts: 806; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
this may be a dumb question but why do all the phones come out in Europe first?
3. Netolic (Posts: 143; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
because if its fails in EU it will fail everywhere else.
4. aztaxia12295 (Posts: 268; Member since: 22 Nov 2009)
why should GOOGLE who is AMERICAN BASED sell their phones to EUROPE first?
7. aztaxia12295 (Posts: 268; Member since: 22 Nov 2009)
android is american made by google, i think android phones ESPECIALLY one unveiled from google (and samsung) should be released in the us first.
8. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Google may be American, but Samsung is Korean, so they're splitting the difference with the EU first
6. JGuinan007 (Posts: 647; Member since: 19 May 2011)
It's the regulations and carriers that slow everything down a carrier has to buy the phone send to FCC to pass tests then the carrier changes the OS and adds its bloatware then we get to buy them 6-8 months after they hit europe one plus is sometime the phones are updated bugs fixed ect but this is rare
Oh yeah here is the release dates for all europe and carriers for the nexus and Galaxy note
11. JGuinan007 (Posts: 647; Member since: 19 May 2011)
The US will get the Note by feb with some adjustments on ATT
12. Alantef (Posts: 287; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
i just put in my pre order on ebay....only $599 for 32gb.......now im waiting...cant wait!!!!!