Galaxy Nexus controlled with a projector and a Kinect
0. phoneArena 24 Feb 2012, 11:17 posted on
There is no question, if you give smart, creative people low-level access to their favorite gadgets; you’re going to see some cool things. This demo is no different. Android developer, Colin Edwards a.k.a. DDRBoxman, wanted to use a projector and a Kinect to build...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tedkord (Posts: 4282; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Amateur developers>manufacturers. 100% of the time.
Instead of fighting these people, Google, HTC,Moto, Samsung and Apple should hire them or work with them. They always take the product to new levels.
2. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
thats exactly why samsung hired the head of cyanogen. bring some of that ground level creativity and awesomeness to bigger places. i love these creative uses of tech.
3. skymitch89 (Posts: 1021; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
This is a fairly cool idea. Nice to see that it works, but with a few bugs.
4. itiswhatitis (Posts: 421; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
Well,I dont understand much of what author wrote but it sure sounds freaking cool!!
5. ChafedBanana (Posts: 355; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
That doesn't look like it works over well. Disappointing.
6. bayusuputra (Posts: 941; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
so can you make it work well?
should be thankful that these people are squeezing their creative juices and come out with interesting ideas that many manufacturers are not doing yet..
so instead of bashing that this isn't working well or it lags like hell, why not we give them a pat in the back and support all the indie developers out there.. :)