GTA: Vice City officially coming to mobile on December 6th
0. phoneArena 21 Nov 2012, 21:40 posted on
We had heard that the game would be coming sometime soon, and now we have an official release date and the devices supported. Rockstar Games has announced that Grand Theft Auto: Vice City will be coming to mobile on December 6th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. akbarkool (Posts: 42; Member since: 06 Nov 2012)
i really wanted it for my lumia 920
10. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
i think san andreas was and is still best game from R.S
3. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
"As was announced before, Vice City will bring native high-resolution graphics, updated character models and lighting effects, new and more precise firing and targeting options"
This should be interesting.......hope it makes it feel a bit new :)
4. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1421; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
This game brings back old childhood memories...
5. qwerty0722 (unregistered)
what ? is this mean not all the android device can run GTA-VC ?
6. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
yeah.. the same went for grand theft auto 3...but my evo 4G lte wasn't on the list, but it ran smooth as he'll. better than on ps2.. I hope the same goes for vice city : (
12. Malique001 (Posts: 58; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I think even though every device supported wasnt shown, devices that share similar specs w. the ones on the list'll be able to run the game as well. TI Omap 4430 and 60, Snapdragon S4/Pro, and Exynos devices should all be able to run it.
7. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
I downloaded GTA3 on my iPod touch the day it came out . I am stuck at a sniper mission because the controls wasn't optimesd enough so I can't aim on a touchscreen fast enough like on PC or ps2 . Should have downloaded gangsta instead of it . I am not downloading vice city
8. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Now if they just make the controls right this time.
GTA 3 was completely ruined by bad controls. Such a shame
9. Hammerfest (Posts: 374; Member since: 12 May 2012)
Got GTA3... using a PS3 controller I bought off craigslist... all is right with the world...
GTA4 purchase scheduled!
11. ra2fet (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
Please make it available for Nokia N8 (Symbian OS).You know that a lot of Symbian users will buy this game.