GTA V iFruit app finally comes to Android if you want to train Chop
1. RebelwithoutaClue (Posts: 1849; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
I must say I dunno if I like companion apps. I know Mass effect 3 had an app as well and was only developed on the iphone (apart from that game Infiltrator) and only with that app, you could reach 100% readiness. So basically if I didn't have an iDevice (which I had), I couldn't get the full potential in a game on a different platform. And looks like GTA does the same.
Companion apps are nice when they offer a tool to make it easier (like the Battlelog app) but not when you need it to get the fullest out of a game.
2. _PHug_ (Posts: 420; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
Need/want for this app passed 5 weeks ago. Rockstar dropped the ball on this one.
PS. Motorola Xpert - Model# MB612 - Android version 2.3.5
Will upgrade when the Nexus 5 is officially announced. Either Nexus 5 or LG G2
3. Santi_Santi (unregistered)
YAY! All of those wasted hours have a meaning now...
4. THEOG (Posts: 20; Member since: 12 Jul 2010)
A little to late now. Been playing online now.
9. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
You can still customize your cars for your online profile in the app.
5. skymitch89 (Posts: 1184; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
I go to the Play Store and it says that the app is incompatible with my device (Galaxy S2 Epic Touch 4G 4.1.3).
6. reckless562 (banned) (Posts: 1153; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
damn i was just about to go buy a pS3 just for this game n the companion app.....but ALAS, i too have a Sprint GS2 epic 4g touch, Woooee is Me fo i will not know the joy of training Chop on my phone :"(
8. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Finished GTA5 yesterday. Thanks for that update