GTA: San Andreas to cruise on Android and Windows Phone devices next week
The portable version of GTA: San Andreas includes over 70 hours of gameplay, as well as graphics and controls tweaked for mobile devices. The original game appeared in 2004 for the PlayStation 2, and was ported to Xbox and PC platforms one year later.
source: Rockstar Games via Engadget, WMPowerUser
1. ihavenoname (Posts: 1670; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Works nice on 5C. Already have it on my PC, so I'm not going to buy it on N7. Btw great game.
2. xDrizzyXx (Posts: 64; Member since: 28 Jun 2011)
The game is getting amazing reviews on iOS :) can't wait to get home to download it on my 5s :)
16. Bilpocalypse (Posts: 301; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
If you subtract GTAO, which has been a mess thus far.
8. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1156; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
I wonder what the trial version of this game on Windows Phone is like...
12. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1156; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
I'm only interested in the trial version. All paid apps in the Windows Store have a trial version. Besides, the price is already mentioned in the article
17. Bilpocalypse (Posts: 301; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
They said the price in the article... $6.99.
13. RandomUsername (Posts: 808; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
But where is the PC version of GTA V?
15. downphoenix (Posts: 2979; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
nonexistant, like the next gen versions.
18. Bilpocalypse (Posts: 301; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
I'm figuring late 2014. The good news is that they may have fixed multiplayer by then.
19. TWMCPE (Posts: 3; Member since: 15 Dec 2013)
Yahhhhhhh! Am I the only one excited? Forget terrible gta 3 and welcome San Andreas! Yippie!