GTA San Andreas hitting major mobile platforms in December
0. phoneArena 26 Nov 2013, 17:17 posted on
Rockstar has been in the zone with pushing out mobile versions of its Grand Theft Auto series as "10th Anniversary" editions. GTA III hit iOS 10 years after its original release in 2001, and GTA: Vice City came to mobile 10 years after its initial release in 2002. But, Rockstar is jumping the gun just a bit with GTA: San Andreas, which was first released in 2004...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. Omarc07 (Posts: 278; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
yes!! finally im sure this will play nice with my lg g2
6. mr.techdude (Posts: 560; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I can't wait for the era where smart phones are going to play Xbox one/ps4 console graphics. Thinking about it gives me goosebumps.
7. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3562; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Good for Windows Phone.. Don't care about no app gap❕
10. Bernoulli (Posts: 1746; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
I personally like the app gap, I'd really hate to begin getting requests for candy crush lol
13. downphoenix (Posts: 2498; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I hope its true FULL CONTROLLER support. Vice City on Android had various features stripped out of the game (such as the ability to change Radio stations, talk about a major oversight). I just cant see San Andreas even being playable without a controller.