GTA San Andreas hitting major mobile platforms in December
4. Omarc07 (Posts: 264; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
yes!! finally im sure this will play nice with my lg g2
6. mr.techdude (Posts: 555; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I can't wait for the era where smart phones are going to play Xbox one/ps4 console graphics. Thinking about it gives me goosebumps.
7. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3561; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Good for Windows Phone.. Don't care about no app gap❕
10. Bernoulli (Posts: 1505; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
I personally like the app gap, I'd really hate to begin getting requests for candy crush lol
13. downphoenix (Posts: 2389; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I hope its true FULL CONTROLLER support. Vice City on Android had various features stripped out of the game (such as the ability to change Radio stations, talk about a major oversight). I just cant see San Andreas even being playable without a controller.