GSM version of the HTC EVO 3D with T-Mobile AWS frequencies visits the FCC
0. phoneArena posted on 29 Jun 2011, 19:47
The EVO 3D was just launched last Friday at Sprint and already a GSM variant appears in the works for T-Mobile; the handset received thumbs up from the FCC while having the AWS frequencies of the nation's fourth largest carrier under its hood...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. GusRandall (unregistered) posted on 29 Jun 2011, 21:42 0 0
What I hope is that the reverse happens - that the Sensation 4G is made available on Sprint. Don't like the giant 3D camera module nor the more limited camera functionality of the Evo 3D.
3. Galen20K posted on 29 Jun 2011, 21:59 1 0
I don't want the Evo 3D, I'm quite happy with the Sensation.
5. DUH (unregistered) posted on 30 Jun 2011, 06:21 0 0
I would rather see the LG Optimus 3d before the Evo 3d.
6. remixfa posted on 30 Jun 2011, 11:28 0 0
it depends. Does the evo3d have the same rediculous iphone4 like antenna issues that the sensation does? If it does, then it wont replace the sensation, if it doesnt then it just might.
7. luis_lopez_351 posted on 01 Jul 2011, 16:45 0 0
At first i thought, Maybe for T-Mo UK but then its going through U.S. FCC. Hmmm. Maybe its a multi-carrier phone like the Nexus S