GIVEAWAY: Optimus G, PHOTON Q and Galaxy Victory for Sprint
0. phoneArena 30 Nov 2012, 07:49 posted on
It's almost time for holidays and we're already in the mood for presents! And this time, thanks to our partners from Sprint, we're giving not one, but a total of three wonderful smartphones: the LG Optimus G, Motorola PHOTON Q and Samsung Galaxy Victory! Actually, this will be just this week. The next one we'll be doing a second giveaway, once again with a unit of each of these three models; and the week after that, we'll be giving away these three, plus an LG Mach, which means that for these three weeks, we'll be presenting you with a total of 10 devices! Talk about a great start of the holiday season...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
480. BensonCollins (Posts: 2; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Speed! I love a phone with a powerful processor and 4G
483. plattinum706 (Posts: 5; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
The Ram is the most important feature, it allows you to multitask without the phone slowing down
484. jerdog76 (Posts: 3; Member since: 08 Apr 2010)
For me, the most valuable feature has to do with battery life. Given that I am constantly on the go and needing to stay connected with email, calendar, web, etc. I need a device that is going to keep up with me from a battery-life perspective.
485. koolbreeze (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Multitasking Hands Down, getting it done all at once
486. coose23 (Posts: 3; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
There are alot of great features available with all the different platforms. If i had to pick one feature i would say that the Notifications/app accessibility and is my favorite feature. Every major OS has made significant improvements in being able to access the things that you use most often in a way that is easy and very interactive. Whether its Googlenow/notifications shade and how it integrates your emails, commute, recent searches... or windows phone with the live tile customizations(albeit not a real notifications shade but still serves the same purpose, or IOS with their notifications shade that pulls down and is customizeable. THey are all geared to get you your information quickly and with minimal effort. I can appreciate that companies really see how this can tip the scales between one ecosystem or another.. and for that i applaud them.
487. jdot104 (Posts: 93; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
The operating system is most important to me. Android seriously needs to work out the bugs but they've won me over for most of my smartphones. Thanks Phone Arena!
488. chrisgmaher (Posts: 13; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
Screen resolution takes the cake for me.
495. Javi015412 (Posts: 8; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
battery and screens are the key to succes .... and i love both from a phone .... one of this phones can be an amazing gift for my son who complains about his small phone that doesnt last!!
502. CowsEatAnts (Posts: 2; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
Speedy updates! I love good hardware, but I feel extra special when have the latest version of the Operating System.
505. ez31k (Posts: 45; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
The ability to stay in touch with the people most important to me...
506. appl3 (Posts: 2; Member since: 31 Oct 2012)
I need the phone to have the ability to take quality pictures! Thats why the LG is so attractive to me because of the 13mp camera!
507. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1865; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Display: the aspect ratio and the pixel per inch; 16:9 widescreen and high PPI.
That's the most important feature I look for when I look for phones.
(That was only one feature I listed, which is the display).
508. bossmt_2 (Posts: 445; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
Internet access is the most important feature in a smartphone.
509. JunitoNH (Posts: 1400; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Ability of doing just the basic Functionalities, right. The rest just bonus.
510. DollUnit (Posts: 3; Member since: 23 Mar 2011)
A big, beautiful screen to play all the games on. Good processor helps too, but its all about that screen.
511. polotodd (Posts: 7; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
For me i'd have to say the most important thing is STABILITY...Stability to back up the specs the phone has. Flawless operation...Not to crash or glitch out ....The LG looks great.
512. sfukr (Posts: 14; Member since: 30 Jul 2010)
Best feature has to be the longest lasting battery!
515. shivsmarty009 (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
multitasking with quality of programs....
517. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Saying connected with friends and family.
518. Humbledude (Posts: 8; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
The clarity of the screen... Because I don't like wearing glasses in my bed
520. cse.vicky (unregistered)
It should make proper calls ! and if any other thing can be done more easily by app/hardware , it should have the OS, and hardware to Run it !
521. davidlt4 (Posts: 4; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
the ability to use data is the most important thing to me
522. kjplay (Posts: 2; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
Being able to play high quality games on the train!!
523. devildlm1 (Posts: 71; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
I value USB on the go the most.
The possibilities are endless. Connecting directly to portable hard drives, controllers, etc. I believe this feature is going to be a killer in the future for everyone. Maybe we will see more portable scanners and printers that simply get plugged into our devices. Or maybe even the ability to plug in USB monitors!!!
527. phattech (Posts: 6; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
It gets no better than this. compare the Photon Q to Then Lambo, you got power (multi core) , style (qwerty keyboard slider), and size and comfortablity. :What a phone"
529. SnaptSchutt (Posts: 15; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
Memory - apps are getting more and more hungry...
531. endwhysee (Posts: 4; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
well im a big samsung user but i love the gaming chip on the lg optimus g it has as well as the eco mode on the quad core control. that will be amazing to take control of the quad core with out being root . as well as the over laying screen looks like a hologram in ur hands .. that crazy . but i must say the eco mode and gaming chip will want me to have this phone.
hope i win. peace love and phone grease....
533. Kaze105 (Posts: 21; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
To me, its about how smoothly the phone can be used. As Android isnt like iOS with a smooth operating system, it depends more on the hardware to make it smooth.
534. tylerxix (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Jul 2012)
multitasking has to be the best especially with the optimus g
535. monark323 (Posts: 2; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
Because it will make my movies looks sweet!!!!
537. shadowdawg (Posts: 7; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
The Motorola phontons q processor speed and radio singal
539. Dawsonmgm (Posts: 4; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
The Internet features and it would be very nice to have the Motorola PHOTON Q to use it for because of the nice processer and nice slide out keyboard.