GIVEAWAY: Optimus G, PHOTON Q and Galaxy Victory for Sprint
0. phoneArena 30 Nov 2012, 07:49 posted on
It's almost time for holidays and we're already in the mood for presents! And this time, thanks to our partners from Sprint, we're giving not one, but a total of three wonderful smartphones: the LG Optimus G, Motorola PHOTON Q and Samsung Galaxy Victory! Actually, this will be just this week. The next one we'll be doing a second giveaway, once again with a unit of each of these three models; and the week after that, we'll be giving away these three, plus an LG Mach, which means that for these three weeks, we'll be presenting you with a total of 10 devices! Talk about a great start of the holiday season...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
359. MartyK (Posts: 743; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
It has to be the processor and screen size and resolution...LG has really step up it game
360. none84 (Posts: 3; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Mobile Web all day so I can read phonearena any where!
361. legion181 (Posts: 24; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
Calender/email/phone integration. Being able to change or call in to a meeting quickly while out is a huge bonus.
362. BadAssAbe (Posts: 454; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
The screen is the most important feature in any smartphone, its the window to a small other world
363. MM681 (Posts: 4; Member since: 06 Jul 2012)
Multitasking! I need my phone to be able to handle different things and to do it quickly without too much lag.
366. TheRequiem (Posts: 240; Member since: 23 Mar 2012)
I am on Sprint and would DIE and go to heaven if I got an Optimus G. I've seen this phone in person and the most amazing thing to me about this phone is the speed and battery life. This is an absolutely beautiful phone I can only dream of having right now.
367. willthebill (Posts: 3; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
Battery Life. Technology is evolving and LG seems to be the ones always trying it out first. You have to enjoy that as tech lover.
368. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
toss up screen resolution or ram. while i do enjoy hd screens, more ram will win out for better multi tasking. so my verdict has to go to the optimus g
370. brianjr2808 (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
Processing speeds! I like to be able to quickly look something up on my phone without waiting on a "loading" screen.
371. speed4evr (Posts: 79; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
The most important features for me are the 2GB Ram, Snapdragon S4 Pro and Large screen 4.7" (LG Optimus G)...would love to have this phone.
372. fullmonty (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
I would say, reliable and 'decent speed' data connection....but I guess that's up to Sprint.
So I'll say, MVF for me is 'Screen Size' at #1, followed very closely by 'µSD Card Slot' at #1.25
374. SprintPimp (Posts: 12; Member since: 17 May 2010)
Processing speed is key in this day and age. Theres no point in having a huge phone if it can't handle the demands of todays apps and other programs. Oh and the camera... 13 MPs!!!!!
376. juanls78634 (Posts: 3; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
performance of phone. good mix of hardware and operating system.
381. Josebr86 (Posts: 6; Member since: 31 Oct 2012)
The ability to have all the information we need in a device, calendars, emails, schedules, news, maps, etc. That's what makes a smartphone smart. For this you need multitasking, internet speed and great battery life.
382. Fallin (Posts: 69; Member since: 10 Oct 2011)
I have to have 2 features. Call quality and corporate email.
391. tyger11 (Posts: 127; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Ability to stay connected is the most important feature to me.
392. phattech (Posts: 6; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
Having a phone with a large viewing area and the advantage of having mega processor and also a physical keyboard makes the Photon Q a win win phone.
393. mmmmmbeef (Posts: 8; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
A nice big screen is the best feature on a smartphone.
394. dmiear (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
The most important feature of a smartphone for me is its stability. I don't want to have to constantly be restarting the device because it freezes up.
395. mms2884 (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
sweet fold out keyboard (like my couch) and speed!!!!
396. alquintanilla (Posts: 3; Member since: 29 Apr 2011)
I would have to say the 13mp camera on the Optimus G. I enjoy taking pictures.
397. skidrain41 (Posts: 11; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
The internet, but mainly just the connection for google maps. These days I feel like I would get lost leaving my bathroom without nav.
398. lallolu (Posts: 438; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
Multitasking without lag is the most important feature for me.
wink***Optimus G ***wink
399. CapedCrusaderRobin (Posts: 31; Member since: 19 Dec 2010)
Which smartphone feature is most valuable to you?
Long battery life, without it what good are all the fancy features without the power to back it up ?!
400. tedavis4978 (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
The screen size is most important with the ability to still put in your pocket!
402. plada2315 (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
The most important feature would have to be the processor and the way it is used to run the OS.
404. MalcInDaMiddle (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
The phone processor speed and and screen size.
406. jckc92 (Posts: 28; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
The smartphone feature most valuable to me is something old fashion. The quality of the voice when speaking. Without a good call quality then it is nothing more than a brick...
407. Vater2451 (Posts: 7; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
battery life! I hate being limited by a battery percentage
408. smokey18 (Posts: 7; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
the most value for me is internals. without great internals its just a brick. so i like the optimus g
409. JoeBobOneHalf (Posts: 8; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
So long as it has everything else, build quality.
410. ckoch125 (Posts: 192; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Google maps hands down. has gotten me back where I needed to be multiple times
411. PoliticallyObvious (Posts: 3; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
Navigation. I find that it is one of the most useful features, that say 10 years ago I would have never even considered.
417. kickinbass (Posts: 26; Member since: 17 Aug 2011)
that would be sweet to see what these devices are about! Pick be if you would.