GIVEAWAY: Optimus G, PHOTON Q and Galaxy Victory for Sprint
0. phoneArena 30 Nov 2012, 07:49 posted on
It's almost time for holidays and we're already in the mood for presents! And this time, thanks to our partners from Sprint, we're giving not one, but a total of three wonderful smartphones: the LG Optimus G, Motorola PHOTON Q and Samsung Galaxy Victory! Actually, this will be just this week. The next one we'll be doing a second giveaway, once again with a unit of each of these three models; and the week after that, we'll be giving away these three, plus an LG Mach, which means that for these three weeks, we'll be presenting you with a total of 10 devices! Talk about a great start of the holiday season...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
298. fervid (Posts: 176; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Long Battery life with a removable battery to replace it when bad and not just throw the phone away adding to environment waste.
299. tywanjames (Posts: 20; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
A beautiful display is most important to me
300. phattech (Posts: 6; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
The use of having a qwerty keyboard is always a plus.
301. jonathanbohner (Posts: 6; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
speed and capacitive buttons! i hate the home "button" on my GS3.
302. chadcy (Posts: 13; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
The processor speed is important to mer since I multi-task a lot on the phone. The camera would help me record and capture those special family moments.
303. Deadeye37 (Posts: 94; Member since: 25 Jan 2011)
Personally, its usablility. Phones have a lot of features and specs, but it boils down to how responsive the phone is and how smooth is flows. From lock screen to launcher to application. I want something that flows through those without making things too complicated.
305. CfullerTX (Posts: 19; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
The Optimus G's Quadcore will help me multitask, so I can finally continue to watch downloaded content and check e-mail at the same time without skipping.
306. ReconFX (Posts: 5; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
I'd say a dedicated dual-stage hardware camera button is maybe one of the, if not, the most important features of a smartphone to me. I feel as though using a digital shutter button ruins my focus and makes me shake the phone too much. Amazing thing is: I'm not that big on taking photos with my phone regardless - I do like making videos of everything though, if anything!
307. Christman (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
Speed is a must have, I must have SPEED, you can all the features in the world, but lack of speed makes it suck!
308. papajohn (Posts: 25; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
big batt (at least 3000mAH)... without sufficient batt juice what good is a phone with other features
309. kdog77 (Posts: 9; Member since: 17 May 2012)
the camera so i can film youtube videos in hd
310. ggoomani (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
Collecting notes on Evernote. Accessing Files from Cloud storage while on the road.
311. pa156287 (Posts: 23; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
multitasking at its best with the Optimus G. love how i can move a video to the back in full screen and still do anything else with the phone. AMAZING.
312. chanceit (Posts: 3; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Hardware keyboard. My Palm Pre is dying....
317. erroct (Posts: 14; Member since: 17 Jul 2012)
The processor. I play a crazy amount of games and a 1.5 gigahertz could handle high graphic games easy.
319. daysleft (Posts: 8; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
The screen. If it doesn't look good, it doesn't matter how fast it is.
321. nexus (Posts: 8; Member since: 02 Aug 2012)
I love the optimus G with all my heart! My favorite about a smartphone is the camera for sure. Thanks PA, you rule!
322. HLGBellyHop94 (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
Most defiantly the battery, it must last me at least 3/4th of the day.
324. EldarRaz (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Definitely hardware specs for the ability to update the Android without having immense lag.
325. 12013E12T (Posts: 37; Member since: 08 Sep 2009)
I used to think a qwerty keyboard was a must in order to properly type whatever I wanted to type. I now value a phone's processing power over just about anything else, just because I figure what's the point of having any other feature if the phone can't handle it after a while? So the most important feature is the power to process.
328. BlindTurtle (Posts: 4; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
Clean and clear sounds, when calling and receiving phone call.
331. Forbishop2 (Posts: 4; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Battery life is always important 8 cores is a great idea to give both battery and performance
334. melan26 (Posts: 12; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
The ability to access the web is definely important. I would also list down the camera for the memories.
336. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
You already know these phones will have speed with their processors. As for battery life, you can simply turn off data when sleeping.
The best feature for me would be.....????????????????????????????????????????????????? too many to pick from....the best feature is having an unlockable bootloader.
338. bkilby13 (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
The quality of the camera! Love to take pictures of the kids whenever I want. I used to miss good pictures because the digital camera was at home. Now, I always have a great quality camera with me. By extension, the ability to share those photos almost immediately with friends and family either by "cloud" services or social media.
340. ThatDudeMike (Posts: 4; Member since: 28 Sep 2012)
The most important feature for a smartphone for me is the camera. This is because in my opinion the camera feature is the ultimate multimedia tool.
342. Su-Rio (Posts: 51; Member since: 05 May 2011)
productivity, it would be nice to use these phones as my materials for college classes (instead of notebooks, pens, pencils, why not just type down all the notes in a pocket sized PC? galaxy note is too big!)
343. anDroidq (Posts: 5; Member since: 02 Aug 2012)
UI fluid interface and connectivity strength
344. tech-blast (Posts: 16; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
i would say soical networking including social gaming.
346. Javi015412 (Posts: 8; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
its all about the battery but mostly the size of screen like i said before so im still going for the LG optimus G!!
347. monark323 (Posts: 2; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
Taking pictures with the Optimus G. And play Dead Trigger in that 4.7 HD screen.
348. tahirgholizadeh (Posts: 8; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
it has to have the latest operating system
349. phonejacket (Posts: 9; Member since: 01 Nov 2012)
most important feature would be long lasting battery life!! or a quick camera function.
350. umlguy (Posts: 11; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
For me, it's got to be WiFi Hotspot and tethering, so I can use my already paid for data plan how ever I see fit.
351. Doakie (Posts: 1369; Member since: 06 May 2009)
My most important feature is battery life. Because I have been known to burn down some batteries.
But I sure would love an Optimus G. It's so sexy. That song "when I think about you I touch myself" comes to mind every time I think of the Optimus G. I would love it LONG time.
352. conchim (Posts: 2; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
LG Optimus G!
Super new Quadcore S4 Pro, 2GB RAM, smooth LG UI, run super fast, LTE blazing fast, IPS True HD screen, sleek design, NFC. What more you could ask for! oh BIG battery too!
Super valuable for my next phone.
353. dok2005 (Posts: 55; Member since: 18 Apr 2012)
my most important feature is processing power. the better it is the mre multitasking power i have. also the more power i have as well.
354. drum009 (Posts: 33; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
I like big, bright, and clear screens. I watch a lot of videos and reading on my phone.
355. AlexC (Posts: 7; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
The most valuable feature to me is battery life. I need to be able to get a hold of my wife and she needs to be able to get a hold of me.
357. deathbydesigner (Posts: 10; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
Quad core processor is most important
358. youactappalled (Posts: 6; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
The most valuable smartphone feature to me is having the ability to take pictures and share them with people through email or text; some phones even have the ability to write messages on the screen. This is awesome.