GIVEAWAY: Optimus G, PHOTON Q and Galaxy Victory for Sprint
0. phoneArena posted on 30 Nov 2012, 07:49
It's almost time for holidays and we're already in the mood for presents! And this time, thanks to our partners from Sprint, we're giving not one, but a total of three wonderful smartphones: the LG Optimus G, Motorola PHOTON Q and Samsung Galaxy Victory! Actually, this will be just this week. The next one we'll be doing a second giveaway, once again with a unit of each of these three models; and the week after that, we'll be giving away these three, plus an LG Mach, which means that for these three weeks, we'll be presenting you with a total of 10 devices! Talk about a great start of the holiday season...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
236. PhoneAddiction posted on 26 Nov 2012, 20:36 0 0
I will enjoy the sprint LTE feature best on this phone.
237. bonsly16 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 20:40 0 0
The most important feature and why phones are created in the first place, calling!
239. maxout posted on 26 Nov 2012, 20:51 0 0
Long Lasting Battery.. I would go with LG Optimus G.
241. KurtDawg posted on 26 Nov 2012, 20:56 0 0
I like the nice big pretty screen, on the LG Optimus G :)
242. a_merryman posted on 26 Nov 2012, 20:57 0 0
I think the most important thing is either a great camera or a sharp and bright screen.
243. Veritas49 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 21:08 0 0
The smartphone feature that is most important to me is the screen. I like a nice large screen, 720p HD is nice to have.
244. wcundiff posted on 26 Nov 2012, 21:13 0 0
I like the LG Optimus G. I like the size of the screen, the camera resolution for taking pictures of my family and the fast processor to check all those important emails and websites for my job. Plus the Optimus is a sexy and well put together phone that I've seen in a long time.
245. Danalvi1981 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 21:15 0 0
Having a great cell phone for me is important to take excellent pictures of my family, catching those ever lasting shots is great. Plus staying in touch with them at any hour of the day is something I truly can appreciate as well!
246. lilg29 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 21:19 0 0
I think a fast camera on a phone is the best because when you are trying to quickly take a picture you don't want your camera to lag and then take a bad photo.
247. soysaucepinoii posted on 26 Nov 2012, 21:23 0 0
The always on ability of a smartphone. It's a way for our generation to always stay connected to one another (though that in itself may lead to other problems).
250. scorpio85 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 21:34 0 0
Camera! Much better than carrying a stand alone camera as well!
251. KMcCar24 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 21:36 0 0
The keyboard, either physical or on screen, is very important because if you dont have a useable keyboard the phone can be completely useless.
253. CoveyD posted on 26 Nov 2012, 21:41 0 0
Reliability, no other feature of a phone will matter if it doesn't actually work, that being said, any of these fit that bill nicely :)
254. sonhugh posted on 26 Nov 2012, 21:49 0 0
The optimus g features that connect with LG smart tv are amazing would be very useful during family get togethers. I can load family photos or videos without connecting a single cable
256. HoneyBadger posted on 26 Nov 2012, 22:04 0 0
Optimus G... best feature would be a fast performing chip b/c I absolutely dislike lag.
257. nickcmav posted on 26 Nov 2012, 22:07 0 0
Reception... that is key and often given short shrift.
258. nickcmav posted on 26 Nov 2012, 22:09 0 0
Reception... that is key and often given short shrift.
259. Forbishop2 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 22:19 0 0
Streaming music and multitasking are the future
261. naivite posted on 26 Nov 2012, 22:40 0 0
Tough to choose between physical keyboard, and hardware specs. A solid qwerty keyboard makes it much easier for me to type out anything meaningful compared to virtual keyboards, even though Swype certainly helps. But the ability to multitask efficiently is mighty important too.
264. dreddserious posted on 26 Nov 2012, 22:58 0 0
Must be able to multi-task! Handle a lot of apps running without slowing down.
266. Litch024 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 23:04 0 0
The biggest feature on a phone that I need is internet connectivity.
269. Verizon Treo6.5 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 23:25 0 0
Internet access. I am constantly giving rise to questions that need answered and elaborated upon.
270. arenapirate posted on 26 Nov 2012, 23:25 0 0
LG Optimus G because of the 4.7" display, S4 processor, & LTE.
272. Joshua9007 posted on 27 Nov 2012, 00:16 0 0
The Optimus G is the most impressive phone, and since I got the Evo LTE when it came out, it would be the only one here that would be an upgrade! (although I hear that the photon's keyboard is the best physical keyboard ever, so that might be cool to try)
278. Yankchef posted on 27 Nov 2012, 01:16 0 0
Battery life. Phones used to last for several days on a single charge. The features and capabilities have evolved so much however the battery life has been the feature compromised
279. jaraegibs posted on 27 Nov 2012, 01:21 0 0
The most valuable smartphone feature for me is the ability to access social networks on the go via their designated apps.
281. darkshre posted on 27 Nov 2012, 02:11 0 0
i like to have lots of storage abilites atelast 32gb
285. KayPhl posted on 27 Nov 2012, 04:14 0 0
Battery life is most valuable. After dealing with the HTC Evo's battery issues, battery life is of the utmost importance.
286. GeniusWork-HD posted on 27 Nov 2012, 05:10 0 0
The feel and look of the phone And how much is Software working good with hardware..
288. court171 posted on 27 Nov 2012, 06:41 0 0
I like the fact that it has a 1.5ghz processor. Given that its an android phone it be sluggish at all.
291. Forbishop2 posted on 27 Nov 2012, 07:07 0 0
Multitasking so no lag between apps texting to streaming to uploading photos
293. kingty posted on 27 Nov 2012, 07:47 0 0
My Top feature - Camera... I take pictures/videos all day of my family...uploading to youtube, instagram and facebook.. :D
296. doublej1970 posted on 27 Nov 2012, 08:26 0 0
the quad core processor on the G would be! Since where I live won't have Lte for a long time to come, the quad core would help speed up sprints very slow 3G. I have the need...the need for more speed.
297. falconsndawgs posted on 27 Nov 2012, 08:59 0 0
The most valuable feature for me is screen size and image quality. Watching videos and other various media, the quality of that is a big deal for me.