GIVEAWAY: Optimus G, PHOTON Q and Galaxy Victory for Sprint
0. phoneArena 30 Nov 2012, 07:49 posted on
It's almost time for holidays and we're already in the mood for presents! And this time, thanks to our partners from Sprint, we're giving not one, but a total of three wonderful smartphones: the LG Optimus G, Motorola PHOTON Q and Samsung Galaxy Victory! Actually, this will be just this week. The next one we'll be doing a second giveaway, once again with a unit of each of these three models; and the week after that, we'll be giving away these three, plus an LG Mach, which means that for these three weeks, we'll be presenting you with a total of 10 devices! Talk about a great start of the holiday season...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
236. PhoneAddiction (Posts: 79; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
I will enjoy the sprint LTE feature best on this phone.
237. bonsly16 (Posts: 59; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
The most important feature and why phones are created in the first place, calling!
239. maxout (Posts: 32; Member since: 20 Oct 2012)
Long Lasting Battery.. I would go with LG Optimus G.
241. KurtDawg (Posts: 10; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
I like the nice big pretty screen, on the LG Optimus G :)
242. a_merryman (Posts: 749; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
I think the most important thing is either a great camera or a sharp and bright screen.
243. Veritas49 (Posts: 6; Member since: 22 Jul 2012)
The smartphone feature that is most important to me is the screen. I like a nice large screen, 720p HD is nice to have.
244. wcundiff (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
I like the LG Optimus G. I like the size of the screen, the camera resolution for taking pictures of my family and the fast processor to check all those important emails and websites for my job. Plus the Optimus is a sexy and well put together phone that I've seen in a long time.
245. Danalvi1981 (Posts: 49; Member since: 02 Jun 2010)
Having a great cell phone for me is important to take excellent pictures of my family, catching those ever lasting shots is great. Plus staying in touch with them at any hour of the day is something I truly can appreciate as well!
246. lilg29 (Posts: 89; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
I think a fast camera on a phone is the best because when you are trying to quickly take a picture you don't want your camera to lag and then take a bad photo.
247. soysaucepinoii (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 May 2008)
The always on ability of a smartphone. It's a way for our generation to always stay connected to one another (though that in itself may lead to other problems).
250. scorpio85 (Posts: 160; Member since: 16 Jan 2010)
Camera! Much better than carrying a stand alone camera as well!
251. KMcCar24 (Posts: 7; Member since: 16 Jan 2010)
The keyboard, either physical or on screen, is very important because if you dont have a useable keyboard the phone can be completely useless.
253. CoveyD (Posts: 8; Member since: 04 Nov 2012)
Reliability, no other feature of a phone will matter if it doesn't actually work, that being said, any of these fit that bill nicely :)
254. sonhugh (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
The optimus g features that connect with LG smart tv are amazing would be very useful during family get togethers. I can load family photos or videos without connecting a single cable
256. HoneyBadger (Posts: 12; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
Optimus G... best feature would be a fast performing chip b/c I absolutely dislike lag.
257. nickcmav (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Reception... that is key and often given short shrift.
258. nickcmav (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Reception... that is key and often given short shrift.
259. Forbishop2 (Posts: 4; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Streaming music and multitasking are the future
261. naivite (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Tough to choose between physical keyboard, and hardware specs. A solid qwerty keyboard makes it much easier for me to type out anything meaningful compared to virtual keyboards, even though Swype certainly helps. But the ability to multitask efficiently is mighty important too.
264. dreddserious (Posts: 5; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Must be able to multi-task! Handle a lot of apps running without slowing down.
266. Litch024 (Posts: 2; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
The biggest feature on a phone that I need is internet connectivity.
269. Verizon Treo6.5 (Posts: 6; Member since: 21 May 2009)
Internet access. I am constantly giving rise to questions that need answered and elaborated upon.
270. arenapirate (Posts: 14; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
LG Optimus G because of the 4.7" display, S4 processor, & LTE.
271. beryleo (Posts: 12; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
staying in touch, eg. web, email, sms, calling
272. Joshua9007 (Posts: 85; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
The Optimus G is the most impressive phone, and since I got the Evo LTE when it came out, it would be the only one here that would be an upgrade! (although I hear that the photon's keyboard is the best physical keyboard ever, so that might be cool to try)
278. Yankchef (Posts: 76; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
Battery life. Phones used to last for several days on a single charge. The features and capabilities have evolved so much however the battery life has been the feature compromised
279. jaraegibs (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
The most valuable smartphone feature for me is the ability to access social networks on the go via their designated apps.
281. darkshre (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
i like to have lots of storage abilites atelast 32gb
285. KayPhl (Posts: 15; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
Battery life is most valuable. After dealing with the HTC Evo's battery issues, battery life is of the utmost importance.
286. GeniusWork-HD (Posts: 7; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
The feel and look of the phone And how much is Software working good with hardware..
288. court171 (Posts: 11; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
I like the fact that it has a 1.5ghz processor. Given that its an android phone it be sluggish at all.
291. Forbishop2 (Posts: 4; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Multitasking so no lag between apps texting to streaming to uploading photos
293. kingty (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Nov 2009)
My Top feature - Camera... I take pictures/videos all day of my family...uploading to youtube, instagram and facebook.. :D
295. ajhall62 (Posts: 10; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
the camera, now that I have grandchildren
296. doublej1970 (Posts: 28; Member since: 16 Apr 2010)
the quad core processor on the G would be! Since where I live won't have Lte for a long time to come, the quad core would help speed up sprints very slow 3G. I have the need...the need for more speed.
297. falconsndawgs (Posts: 7; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
The most valuable feature for me is screen size and image quality. Watching videos and other various media, the quality of that is a big deal for me.