GIVEAWAY: Optimus G, PHOTON Q and Galaxy Victory for Sprint
0. phoneArena 30 Nov 2012, 07:49 posted on
It's almost time for holidays and we're already in the mood for presents! And this time, thanks to our partners from Sprint, we're giving not one, but a total of three wonderful smartphones: the LG Optimus G, Motorola PHOTON Q and Samsung Galaxy Victory! Actually, this will be just this week. The next one we'll be doing a second giveaway, once again with a unit of each of these three models; and the week after that, we'll be giving away these three, plus an LG Mach, which means that for these three weeks, we'll be presenting you with a total of 10 devices! Talk about a great start of the holiday season...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
117. Techsword (Posts: 31; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Its all about that clear high definition screen for me.
119. cwest2111 (Posts: 7; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
The quad core processor! multitasking to the extreme!
121. harshao (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
lg Optimus G is valuable to me because of its large display and processing power,even i like its design,it is spuperb
122. vantenkiest (Posts: 308; Member since: 20 Apr 2011)
WOW photon q and Opt G sexy prizes. .not to familiar with the victory
123. TechTitan (Posts: 10; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
The Optimus G with that ridiculously fast S4 Pro and the TrueIPS HD display! Hand's down...that's my choice. Plus LG has come a ways with their UI.
124. k4j98 (Posts: 60; Member since: 12 Jul 2012)
The most important feature ofa smartphone to me is the os fluidity. But only in conjunction with functionality!
125. iDevice (Posts: 12; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
the most important is a fast processor!!!!
129. housry23 (Posts: 88; Member since: 03 Jun 2012)
Most valuable? 911! It could save mine or someone else's life. Then phone, then sms. Those are the most important and valuable features of ANY phone imo.
130. NMTitan (Posts: 5; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
User interface is the most important. From widgets to manufacturer unique quirks like q-slide and quick note. The LG Optimus G brings one of the more unique experiences with these tools.
131. doubleup80 (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Processor is important. I'm always multi tasking.
132. thunder18 (Posts: 117; Member since: 06 Aug 2009)
Processor power. An underpowered processor can ruin the experience on a smartphone.
133. dantecanty (Posts: 2; Member since: 23 Sep 2008)
Multi-tasking would be the most important feature to me. Gives me the opportunity to have fun, while taking care of business, while enjoying my phone. Pick me
134. ChrisUSC84 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Battery Life! I recently lost my phone and am suck on a Palm!! Help!!
136. Twisted247 (Posts: 282; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
Internet and the connectivity that comes with it!
137. johnnybe (Posts: 23; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
I would have to say the processor for smooth opertations with no lag!!
138. snotyak (Posts: 27; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
While hardware specs are important, most devices are at least decent nowadays so the thing I look for most is the Operating System and whether or not a device will have ROM support on XDA. I love stock AOSP Android and using bloated implementations of Android with custom manufacturer launchers and apps generally decreases consistency and performance. The OS is what you'll be seeing and interacting with every day and while it's very customizable, it's still important to have a strong foundation for said customizations to be added onto.
139. Nutty (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
E-mail; all my professors contact me through e-mail so it's nice to have it on the go.
140. fistigons (Posts: 264; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
Battery life has become more important to me now. As long as everything else is decent .
142. Izzy_V (Posts: 216; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Processing power. Lag bothers me to no end.
144. dgreekstallion (Posts: 14; Member since: 16 Nov 2012)
The Optimus G is the most valuable phone to me with its Quad-Core Processor.
145. R3define (Posts: 5; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
Staying connected through email and the web! :)
146. Nick040489 (Posts: 20; Member since: 01 Apr 2010)
I definitely have to have a decent amount of RAM and a powerful processor.
148. ghostkilla1388 (Posts: 50; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
Having a decent battery to keep the beast of a phone going all day with out too much worry about the battery dying on me.
149. cobmojo (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
I love and can't do without the big spacious screen.
150. deepthikrk (Posts: 2; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
The most important feature nowadays is the screen quality because I like to read a lot and its easier to read on the phone than carry a large e-reader or a book.
151. mark0830 (Posts: 10; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
I like the 4g lte coverage fro all of the phones...
152. currybaker (Posts: 8; Member since: 01 Nov 2012)
Rugged email program with easy set up exchange sync and decent camera for the nights out!!
153. simplepink (Posts: 14; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Definitely the Wi-Fi feature. At least when there's no network access, the phone can still access internet via wi-fi.
154. Su-Rio (Posts: 51; Member since: 05 May 2011)
productivity, as a college student, i use my smartphone to take notes, use electronic textbooks, and even do assignments.
155. kurodo777 (Posts: 7; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
the ability to have all my media on the go
157. kkatanik1218 (Posts: 2; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Optimus G FTW, I want that phone so bad. Great specs and awesome screen!
158. Gamr425 (Posts: 11; Member since: 10 May 2012)
The display, simply because it it the heart of the entire smartphone experience - it's what you see the most.
161. ncstu (Posts: 11; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Battery life. Phones are so much more useful when the battery isn't dead!
162. Planterz (Posts: 1467; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Access to the internet puts the wealth of the world's knowledge in your pocket.
163. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
I would like to win the photon q because I would use it for small buisness like using the keypad to type up letters to others.......Im actually tryin to own one right now but really dont have the money to get one so it would nice you guys could help me out.
166. burnik (Posts: 13; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
The smartphone feature most valuable to me is the processor. It has to be fast.
167. nazgul (Posts: 21; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
apps.... without apps, smartphone is no good
171. sakuenn (Posts: 1; Member since: 31 Oct 2012)
Photon Q for smart actions, they sound pretty awesome to me and the q-slide for the lg optimus sounds amazing.
172. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
for me, its the quad snap dragon thats running the optimus g, gives it a little hint of future proofing. oh and the advanced multitasking as well.
173. scottevodesign (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Screen size is the most important! With a big screen comes better resolution!
174. dscham10 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
The Optimus G ability to watch a video and send a text message without having to change the application.