GIVEAWAY: Optimus G, PHOTON Q and Galaxy Victory for Sprint
0. phoneArena 30 Nov 2012, 07:49 posted on
It's almost time for holidays and we're already in the mood for presents! And this time, thanks to our partners from Sprint, we're giving not one, but a total of three wonderful smartphones: the LG Optimus G, Motorola PHOTON Q and Samsung Galaxy Victory! Actually, this will be just this week. The next one we'll be doing a second giveaway, once again with a unit of each of these three models; and the week after that, we'll be giving away these three, plus an LG Mach, which means that for these three weeks, we'll be presenting you with a total of 10 devices! Talk about a great start of the holiday season...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
56. threeline (Posts: 264; Member since: 11 Sep 2011)
The LG Optimus G's screen resolution and the power under the hood to perform what ever task I need it to in a flash.
57. andygallo (Posts: 39; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
Wireless data. It's pretty much not a smartphone without it...
58. Javi015412 (Posts: 8; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
whats more important to me is when a phones battery lasts all day with full battery ... but i love big screens soo i would love having the LG optimus G
59. jaycordero05 (Posts: 6; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
The smartphone feature that presents the most value to me is email! I mean, sure, it's probably the least spectacular feature but, always being notified of when the emails come in, is super underrated. It has surely saved me from a fire or twelve in the short time I've been exposed to smartphones. Also, thanks to the staff at PA for always making new information on mobile technology available. It's nearly as wondrous as email ;P.
60. ibap (Posts: 731; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
Internet access is the most important feature in a smartphone for me.
62. bitslizer (Posts: 21; Member since: 29 Jul 2010)
Battery life! a smart phone is useless if it can't last a day!
63. leadon5 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Easy connectivity with integration of contacts and scheduling (seamless integration with google calendar, facebook, etc.). My old sprint phone is on its last legs, and without an android update (it's no longer eligible for upgrades) is seriously lacking in that capacity.
64. valapsp (Posts: 507; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
Battery is the most important factor in my opinion.
65. youngjoey86 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
The Internet!!!!!! Hands down the best feature on any smartphone. Its what we use the most!!!
67. ScelesticSteve (Posts: 26; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
A nice sized screen is most valuable to me. So, I can use the phone and look at everything I need to with ease.
68. perryjb (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
apps, ability to add and delete all types of apps as well as having a store to buy them
70. nytonyv (Posts: 9; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
mobile data in general. i'm constantly connected via email which i use a lot for work on the go as well as being able to post pics and thoughts on social networking while the event/idea is actually happening. otherwise i would probably forget.
72. ckoch125 (Posts: 191; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
navigation. Multiple times I have been saved with google maps and love the voice guided turn by turn navigation
73. clott2 (Posts: 7; Member since: 20 Nov 2009)
Internet access, texting and voice are all important features I need.
75. BadAssAbe (Posts: 434; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
A fast processor is most important, because there is an app for everything else, Even more memory!
76. Captain_Doug (Posts: 935; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
The ability to keep in touch with friends and family who live out of state.
77. The_Innovation (Posts: 597; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
Sufficient battery life, to enjoy all the great things all these new high end smart phones offer. So we won't have to turn off certain features just to save battery. So that we can enjoy the phones fully the way they are meant to be used without any hold backs.
78. Johnson21x (Posts: 6; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Which smartphone feature is most vaulable to me you ask?
Having Android on my smartphone I say. I know not a feature so if I had to choose I'd say SD card slot. Nothing like an old fashioned SD card
79. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
4g lte is the most important feature for me.
80. dreign91 (Posts: 15; Member since: 17 May 2012)
It's gotta be the network (LTE to be specific) because 3G isn't cutting it anymore
81. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 173; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Most important to me longevity. Two years sometimes is just too long, not for me but for the phones. They wig out after a year or two. A device that lasts the full two years on the contract is what I look for. Haven't had that kind of experience with LG or Motorola. Sammy and HTC have been pretty consistent in that regard.
135. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 173; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Keeping that in mind, however, the Optimus G has awesome specs and looks very nice.
82. clintius (Posts: 12; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
Fast access to the internet and email. Also a great camera always helps.
84. siluro (Posts: 46; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Lg Optimus G for its large and clear display. Makes for a much better user experience and improves the productivity tenfold.
85. phreak9003 (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
By far the most important feature in a smartphone for myself; a strong cellular radio. Also, having options to tweak and customize to my heart's delight.
86. kage220 (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
I would have to say the LG Optimus G POWERFUL SNAPDRAGON S4 PRO 1.5GHZ QUAD-CORE PROCESSOR
88. chrisjdon (Posts: 18; Member since: 16 Dec 2011)
Full Internet Access to your email and web. Lg Optimus G prefer.
90. R3537L1F3 (Posts: 7; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Which smartphone feature is most valuable to me? Removable Battery. My current phone's charger port went out on me so I have to carry spare batteries (or pay Sprint $100 for a new one) $65 bucks later I have a external battery charger and 3 batteries. If I had a non-removable battery on my phone I would have been screwed cause this happened with 5 months until an upgrade.
So a removable battery is most valuable to me.
92. AFnerdTP (unregistered)
usability / compatibility of apps
93. stuntz (Posts: 178; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
i need my phone for email the most.
my favorite feature is instagram!!
95. dmconwa (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Count me in. LG Optimus G is a sick phone. My favorite smart phone feature is the apps. The creativity of the app developers have given these phones the ability to do so many useful things. I love being able to steam movies to my TV from the phone and still play video games at the same time.
96. _V3n0M_ (Posts: 6; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
multi-tasking processor, and a good amount of user storage space!
97. lancekik (Posts: 13; Member since: 14 Dec 2010)
the most important feature is a good fast camera,
98. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i guess that would be 4G LTE. o:
or SMS naturally, i am still a teen. xD
99. spann92 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Battery is the most important feature because without good battery life the rest of the features aren't going to be worth it especially if you are on the run a lot and don't have time to charge your phone constantly.
100. ucancallmenickk (unregistered)
The camera, for sure!
101. adamspoetic2012 (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
The most important feature(s) I look for in a smartphone now are "Style", "Internal Memory", and "Battery". The specs that we have now on these smartphone are more than I would probably ever use so I need my phone to look good with a solid construction, Enough internal memory to hold at least 3GB of apps, 10-12GB of music, and the remainder for pictures, files, ect. The battery gotta last me at least 10-12 hours of moderate use as well.
105. Lte-iPhone21 (unregistered)
The processor is deff the best feature and the most valuable.
108. rotsala (Posts: 5; Member since: 31 Oct 2012)
rez of screen
i spend a lot of time in trips across town
so i watch a lot of video and films
high contrast and color reproduction is very important to me
109. EzAxcess (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Mar 2010)
YouTube app so I can stay up on my PhoneArena reviews
111. DownSouthLivin (Posts: 4; Member since: 02 Oct 2011)
The camera and the Bacon Reader "Reddit" app.
112. ngxxx92 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
i would take the camera on the LG Optimus in a heartbeat!
114. sucker19r (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
THe most valuable part would be the S4 in the Optimus G along with the fact that Sprint actually gives it a 13 megapixel CAMERA to take photos of my 2-year-old twins!!!! Now thats valuable!