GIVEAWAY: Optimus G, PHOTON Q and Galaxy Victory for Sprint
0. phoneArena posted on 30 Nov 2012, 07:49
It's almost time for holidays and we're already in the mood for presents! And this time, thanks to our partners from Sprint, we're giving not one, but a total of three wonderful smartphones: the LG Optimus G, Motorola PHOTON Q and Samsung Galaxy Victory! Actually, this will be just this week. The next one we'll be doing a second giveaway, once again with a unit of each of these three models; and the week after that, we'll be giving away these three, plus an LG Mach, which means that for these three weeks, we'll be presenting you with a total of 10 devices! Talk about a great start of the holiday season...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
56. threeline posted on 26 Nov 2012, 09:58 0
The LG Optimus G's screen resolution and the power under the hood to perform what ever task I need it to in a flash.
57. andygallo posted on 26 Nov 2012, 09:58 0
Wireless data. It's pretty much not a smartphone without it...
58. Javi015412 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 10:01 0
whats more important to me is when a phones battery lasts all day with full battery ... but i love big screens soo i would love having the LG optimus G
59. jaycordero05 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 10:03 0
The smartphone feature that presents the most value to me is email! I mean, sure, it's probably the least spectacular feature but, always being notified of when the emails come in, is super underrated. It has surely saved me from a fire or twelve in the short time I've been exposed to smartphones. Also, thanks to the staff at PA for always making new information on mobile technology available. It's nearly as wondrous as email ;P.
60. ibap posted on 26 Nov 2012, 10:04 0
Internet access is the most important feature in a smartphone for me.
62. bitslizer posted on 26 Nov 2012, 10:07 0
Battery life! a smart phone is useless if it can't last a day!
63. leadon5 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 10:15 0
Easy connectivity with integration of contacts and scheduling (seamless integration with google calendar, facebook, etc.). My old sprint phone is on its last legs, and without an android update (it's no longer eligible for upgrades) is seriously lacking in that capacity.
64. valapsp posted on 26 Nov 2012, 10:23 0
Battery is the most important factor in my opinion.
65. youngjoey86 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 10:26 0
The Internet!!!!!! Hands down the best feature on any smartphone. Its what we use the most!!!
67. ScelesticSteve posted on 26 Nov 2012, 10:35 0
A nice sized screen is most valuable to me. So, I can use the phone and look at everything I need to with ease.
68. perryjb posted on 26 Nov 2012, 10:42 0
apps, ability to add and delete all types of apps as well as having a store to buy them
70. nytonyv posted on 26 Nov 2012, 10:45 0
mobile data in general. i'm constantly connected via email which i use a lot for work on the go as well as being able to post pics and thoughts on social networking while the event/idea is actually happening. otherwise i would probably forget.
72. ckoch125 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 10:46 0
navigation. Multiple times I have been saved with google maps and love the voice guided turn by turn navigation
73. clott2 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 10:47 0
Internet access, texting and voice are all important features I need.
75. BadAssAbe posted on 26 Nov 2012, 10:48 0
A fast processor is most important, because there is an app for everything else, Even more memory!
76. Captain_Doug posted on 26 Nov 2012, 10:53 0
The ability to keep in touch with friends and family who live out of state.
77. The_Innovation posted on 26 Nov 2012, 10:53 0
Sufficient battery life, to enjoy all the great things all these new high end smart phones offer. So we won't have to turn off certain features just to save battery. So that we can enjoy the phones fully the way they are meant to be used without any hold backs.
78. Johnson21x posted on 26 Nov 2012, 10:54 0
Which smartphone feature is most vaulable to me you ask?
Having Android on my smartphone I say. I know not a feature so if I had to choose I'd say SD card slot. Nothing like an old fashioned SD card
80. dreign91 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 10:57 0
It's gotta be the network (LTE to be specific) because 3G isn't cutting it anymore
81. JewBakaUCFG posted on 26 Nov 2012, 11:06 0
Most important to me longevity. Two years sometimes is just too long, not for me but for the phones. They wig out after a year or two. A device that lasts the full two years on the contract is what I look for. Haven't had that kind of experience with LG or Motorola. Sammy and HTC have been pretty consistent in that regard.
135. JewBakaUCFG posted on 26 Nov 2012, 13:20 0
Keeping that in mind, however, the Optimus G has awesome specs and looks very nice.
82. clintius posted on 26 Nov 2012, 11:06 0
Fast access to the internet and email. Also a great camera always helps.
84. siluro posted on 26 Nov 2012, 11:14 0
Lg Optimus G for its large and clear display. Makes for a much better user experience and improves the productivity tenfold.
85. phreak9003 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 11:14 0
By far the most important feature in a smartphone for myself; a strong cellular radio. Also, having options to tweak and customize to my heart's delight.
86. kage220 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 11:14 0
I would have to say the LG Optimus G POWERFUL SNAPDRAGON S4 PRO 1.5GHZ QUAD-CORE PROCESSOR
88. chrisjdon posted on 26 Nov 2012, 11:21 0
Full Internet Access to your email and web. Lg Optimus G prefer.
90. R3537L1F3 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 11:23 0
Which smartphone feature is most valuable to me? Removable Battery. My current phone's charger port went out on me so I have to carry spare batteries (or pay Sprint $100 for a new one) $65 bucks later I have a external battery charger and 3 batteries. If I had a non-removable battery on my phone I would have been screwed cause this happened with 5 months until an upgrade.
So a removable battery is most valuable to me.
93. stuntz posted on 26 Nov 2012, 11:34 0
i need my phone for email the most.
my favorite feature is instagram!!
95. dmconwa posted on 26 Nov 2012, 11:41 0
Count me in. LG Optimus G is a sick phone. My favorite smart phone feature is the apps. The creativity of the app developers have given these phones the ability to do so many useful things. I love being able to steam movies to my TV from the phone and still play video games at the same time.
96. _V3n0M_ posted on 26 Nov 2012, 11:43 0
multi-tasking processor, and a good amount of user storage space!
98. KingKurogiii posted on 26 Nov 2012, 11:48 0
i guess that would be 4G LTE. o:
or SMS naturally, i am still a teen. xD
99. spann92 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 11:50 0
Battery is the most important feature because without good battery life the rest of the features aren't going to be worth it especially if you are on the run a lot and don't have time to charge your phone constantly.
101. adamspoetic2012 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 11:51 0
The most important feature(s) I look for in a smartphone now are "Style", "Internal Memory", and "Battery". The specs that we have now on these smartphone are more than I would probably ever use so I need my phone to look good with a solid construction, Enough internal memory to hold at least 3GB of apps, 10-12GB of music, and the remainder for pictures, files, ect. The battery gotta last me at least 10-12 hours of moderate use as well.
105. Lte-iPhone21 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 11:57 0
The processor is deff the best feature and the most valuable.
108. rotsala posted on 26 Nov 2012, 12:01 0
rez of screen
i spend a lot of time in trips across town
so i watch a lot of video and films
high contrast and color reproduction is very important to me
109. EzAxcess posted on 26 Nov 2012, 12:03 0
YouTube app so I can stay up on my PhoneArena reviews
111. DownSouthLivin posted on 26 Nov 2012, 12:10 0
The camera and the Bacon Reader "Reddit" app.
112. ngxxx92 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 12:14 0
i would take the camera on the LG Optimus in a heartbeat!
114. sucker19r posted on 26 Nov 2012, 12:19 0
THe most valuable part would be the S4 in the Optimus G along with the fact that Sprint actually gives it a 13 megapixel CAMERA to take photos of my 2-year-old twins!!!! Now thats valuable!