Let's take a closer look at the handsets we have for you this week:
LG Optimus G: Well, does this phone really need an introduction? It's one of the very best out there right now, with a massive 4.7" HD screen, Snapdragon S4 Pro, 2 GB of RAM, tons of internal storage and Android 4 ICS. What makes Sprint's version special is the presence of a 13 MP camera!
Motorola PHOTON Q 4G LTE: This is also one feature-packed device, featuring a 4.3" display for those who enjoy more compact phones, a dual-core 1.5 GHz CPU and what is not something that you see that often nowadays - side-sliding QWERTY keyboard!
Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE: Now here's a sweet mid-ranger that also packs a decent punch with its 4" screen, dual-core Snapdragon S4 Lite processor, a gig of RAM and even LTE. Make no mistake, this is one phone that knows how to get the job done!
But, a smartphone is only as good as the network it runs on, and what can really add value to these products are Sprint's Truly Unlimited plans, which are... unlimited, even for LTE data! To learn more about their advantages over the other carriers' offerings, go here.
- In order to have a chance of winning one of these smartphones, you simply have to post a comment answering the following question: Which smartphone feature is most valuable to you?
For more awesome giveaways like this one and tons of coverage every day, be sure to like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter:
We'll randomly select three of you who will win these marvelous smartphones next Monday, December 3. December 3 is also when we'll launch our second Sprint giveaway.
We wish you luck!
- By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of Phone Arena is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
- The draw is open only to USA residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of phonearena.com, its agencies or their families.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the prize-winner does not reply within three days after being contacted.
- Phone Arena accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant's acceptance of the prize.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, which make this unavoidable.