GIF shows the evolution of the Nexus line
4. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Said by Peter Cullen and it would sound awesome!
32. lalalaman (Posts: 594; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
Galaxy nexus and nexus 4 front looks same to me
29. Finalflash (Posts: 2562; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Yea, I don't see how he could comment without stopping. It takes a bit of scrolling to get there on a 1080p screen and he'd have to be watching on one and commenting on another device to do it...or maybe open a while new window/tab or something....makes no sense really.
17. SellPhones82 (Posts: 569; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
I watched it for a few minutes when I first saw it on G+ this weekend...kinda mesmerizing...then at the end I say "there's my new phone!"
5. GeekMovement (Posts: 2127; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Makes me appreciate the nexus 5 even more!
7. TBomb (Posts: 605; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
just for laughs: "The iphone would only need a .jpg"
10. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 8986; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
This is the most ridiculous thing I've read. The iPhone has evolved more than the nexus has.
13. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4250; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
That's laughable. Apple kept the same screen size for 5 years, uses the same design for 2 years at a time (though it is usually a good design), and up until iOS 7 all iPhones looked practically identical in terms of software. The Nexus gets a screen bump every year, is always changing design without making it foreign to users, and Android has been flipped over and renovated multiple times already in terms of design.
The Nexus has made more progress in enhancement to it's hardware and software design in 5 years than the iPhone has in 7.
20. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
the nexus was created by Google to be free from carrier crap, In the states the carriers still control the Nexus... until that changes, Nexus line will not evolved
21. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3639; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Not true. Any GSM Nexus bought from the Play Store is free of carrier anything.
24. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
true but the mayority are bought from a carrrier store.. not the playstore
23. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"the nexus was created by Google to be free from carrier crap, In the states..."
Any proofs that Nexus was created especially for U.S. market to avoid U.S. carriers crap?
25. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
never used the word 'Specially' I said In The states, but when you are not in the States so don't worry about it
26. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Ok, I will correct my question:
Any proofs that Nexus was created for States to avoid States carriers crap?
31. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Out of reasonable arguments to validate your silly statements?
And no, I'm not lawyer, but I studied law few years ago.
28. Tsoliades (Posts: 228; Member since: 22 Dec 2012)
The only Nexus phone that this has ever happened with is the Verizon Galaxy Nexus. The Nexus 4 from T-Mobile receives updates straight from Google, if I recall correctly.
But yeah, I agree with you there- the VZW Gnex was a joke.
22. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3639; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I dare say the Nexus line has evolved more over any three consecutive iterations than the iPhone has in all seven.
30. Dingy_cellar_dweller (Posts: 224; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
That would slow down the gif.
9. zekes (Posts: 229; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
I'm android fanboy but Android did not support GIFs till froyo 2.2 lol sent from my iPad air
15. Chris_Bakke (Posts: 234; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
Cool story bro, wanna tell it again? Sent from my ASUS laptop, stop that by the way.
12. silencer271 (Posts: 254; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
anyway to see a side by side?This jus moves to fast and love to see all the specs from the beginning to now
16. Legnaldo (Posts: 62; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
your welcome :-)