GDR3 update being tested on various Windows Phone 8 models for Telstra
0. phoneArena 07 Dec 2013, 23:12 posted on
Australian carrier Telstra is testing out the GDR3 update for a quartet of Windows Phone 8 models. The HTC 8X, HTC 8S, Nokia Lumia 1020 and Nokia Lumia 925 are all in the midst of first round testing,according to the mobile operator's Handet Software Update notice. All four are supposed to deploy the update in the middle of January, but an exact date is unknown...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Dowson (Posts: 58; Member since: 22 Nov 2013)
Also ATT is going to deliver this update somewhere between 2015-2017
2. Penny (Posts: 951; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
I think by the time we receive this update on Verizon, 8.1 will pretty much be right behind it anyway. Was hoping to have this update by the end of this year.
3. milad95 (Posts: 2; Member since: 07 Dec 2013)
I wish it happen as soon as possible.Boys I have a 920 I'm from Iran.it can be download for me?
pls help me.
thank u guys.
4. jameshoe (Posts: 128; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
I love Windows Phone, but they bringing the update is really slow.
5. aco96 (Posts: 167; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
I got GDR3 on my Samsung ATIV S a month ago. Unlocked phones ftw! :D