Future Snapdragon chips might come with ultrasound for future touch-free gesture interfaces
0. phoneArena posted on 16 Nov 2012, 08:25
Epos’ technology could be used for stylus and gesture recognition, and possibly even move away from the now dominant touch interfaces…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ivanprskalo posted on 16 Nov 2012, 09:00 3 0
That is some cool tech.
I imagine it will go into direction of virtual gesture interfaces like in movie Minority report with TOm Cruise.. Remember that computer ??
3. McLTE posted on 16 Nov 2012, 09:44 6 0
Uh.. better get a patent on that before Apple invents it next!
9. Googlethis posted on 17 Nov 2012, 14:49 0 0
doesn't matter if they patent the technology. apple will just patent the use of it. so they should patent both the use and the technology.
4. lboogy82788 posted on 16 Nov 2012, 09:58 3 0
This will be good tech for soon to be medical apps where doctors and other practisioners can view a live 3D organ and move it around in real time.
5. half_21 posted on 16 Nov 2012, 11:33 3 0
Tony Starks has playing with this tech for years already...