Future Snapdragon chips might come with ultrasound for future touch-free gesture interfaces
0. phoneArena 16 Nov 2012, 08:25 posted on
Epos’ technology could be used for stylus and gesture recognition, and possibly even move away from the now dominant touch interfaces…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ivanprskalo (Posts: 122; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
That is some cool tech.
I imagine it will go into direction of virtual gesture interfaces like in movie Minority report with TOm Cruise.. Remember that computer ??
2. _Bone_ (Posts: 2148; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Finally the middle finger will work over the air.
3. McLTE (Posts: 746; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Uh.. better get a patent on that before Apple invents it next!
9. Googlethis (Posts: 179; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
doesn't matter if they patent the technology. apple will just patent the use of it. so they should patent both the use and the technology.
4. lboogy82788 (Posts: 22; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
This will be good tech for soon to be medical apps where doctors and other practisioners can view a live 3D organ and move it around in real time.
5. half_21 (Posts: 44; Member since: 16 Nov 2012)
Tony Starks has playing with this tech for years already...