Future Samsung phones could leave your bathroom smelling like a lovely spring day?
This article contains unofficial information.
source: U.S.Patent and Trademark Office via Cellpassion, EngadgetMobile
1. wifidude (Posts: 25; Member since: 17 Apr 2009)
Someone day... we will learn... a phone... is just a phone...
2. trentsinmypants (Posts: 323; Member since: 29 Jan 2009)
haha......wow......leave it up to Samsung to focus on a pointless feature. They need to go back to the drawing board and work on a phone that doesnt crash or have bugs left and right. *cough* Omnia = epic failure *cough*
10. david_the_gom (Posts: 114; Member since: 20 Dec 2008)
have u EVER used omnia before? don't tell me u used it for couple days (uh... test drive?) and didn't like it and returned it... u don't really know what's inside the omnia with only couple days of use... oh... and also don't tell me u don't like it just by looking at the specs...
3. The Godfather (unregistered)
omnia??? i have heard of no issues whatsoever BB Storm FTW
4. souleater93 (Posts: 86; Member since: 20 Mar 2009)
wow samsung needs to focus on making better phones not making them smell good
5. Charlie (unregistered)
Well, at least they're not trying to put a shaver on a phone...
6. Dood (Posts: 269; Member since: 23 Mar 2009)
You bastard... Razr with an actual razor FTW!!!!
8. vzw fanman (Posts: 1974; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
newark is a dump its gross there. NY FTW
9. miikeyroks (Posts: 26; Member since: 07 Feb 2009)
this would be good for talking on the phone, until the overwhelming scent gives you a headache. Good job samsung, giving people headaches in a way the doesnt involve buggy software.