Future Samsung phones could leave your bathroom smelling like a lovely spring day?
This article contains unofficial information.
source: U.S.Patent and Trademark Office via Cellpassion, EngadgetMobile
1. wifidude posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:43 0 0
Someone day... we will learn... a phone... is just a phone...
2. trentsinmypants posted on 19 Apr 2009, 11:34 0 0
haha......wow......leave it up to Samsung to focus on a pointless feature. They need to go back to the drawing board and work on a phone that doesnt crash or have bugs left and right. *cough* Omnia = epic failure *cough*
10. david_the_gom posted on 19 Apr 2009, 23:52 0 0
have u EVER used omnia before? don't tell me u used it for couple days (uh... test drive?) and didn't like it and returned it... u don't really know what's inside the omnia with only couple days of use... oh... and also don't tell me u don't like it just by looking at the specs...
3. The Godfather (unregistered) posted on 19 Apr 2009, 11:40 0 0
omnia??? i have heard of no issues whatsoever BB Storm FTW
4. souleater93 posted on 19 Apr 2009, 11:45 0 0
wow samsung needs to focus on making better phones not making them smell good
5. Charlie (unregistered) posted on 19 Apr 2009, 12:18 0 0
Well, at least they're not trying to put a shaver on a phone...
9. miikeyroks posted on 19 Apr 2009, 16:49 0 0
this would be good for talking on the phone, until the overwhelming scent gives you a headache. Good job samsung, giving people headaches in a way the doesnt involve buggy software.