Funny or Die reveals the comic truth behind Apple’s latest ad
But what if you changed the voiceover and replace it with someone else sees. "We spent a lot of time developing things so that you don't have to watch concerts you paid for," a different voice of reason explains in the spoof video you can watch below.
And what if technology was just a way to avoid facing communication with real people? "You may never find a boyfriend, but you don't need one. You've got a phone," the voice makes fun of people overly attached to technology. Check it all out below.
1. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 673; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
the chic at the end looks like shes holding a bigger iphone,maybe 4.7incher.and shes beautiful than the phone.haa..()_()
2. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4579; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
If you want to hear two hours and fifteen minutes of continuous laughter and mockery about Apple, I suggest you to watch "Apple WWDC 2013 First Impressions: Pocketnow Live" on YouTube. Guys from Pocketnow was making fun from Apple for entire two hours and fifteen minutes at the end they all (except Jaime Rivera) was disappointed about iOS 7. At the end they even was talking about sexual orientation of Timothy D. Cook and relationship with new "colorful" look of iOS 7.
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Not good for a site to behave like that actually...
6. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4579; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
In live translations they express their own opinions not Pocketnow opinion and I think that it is good because I'm already tired from paid and fake opinions.
4. tiara6918 (Posts: 1199; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Mobile browsers need to be improved further, this isn't the only video/site that won't work on a smartphone
7. JC557 (Posts: 677; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
What phone? I have no problems viewing it on Chrome on my Rezound. haven't really been browsing with the stock browser though
8. Seymur (Posts: 19; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Galaxy Note 2 tried every browser I hear the sound but image gets stuck on Chrome
9. jaychildz (Posts: 102; Member since: 31 May 2013)
That's Adobe, they need to give us flashplayer back!
11. ebubekir26 (Posts: 305; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
because Chrome doesn't support flash, use stock browser if you want to watch video's, or another browser that supports flash
12. applesauce (banned) (Posts: 165; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
Yeah there's one that comes with flash natively, I think it's called Photon
13. networkdood (Posts: 5237; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
When I saw the original iPhone commercial...I laughed, as I thought it was a spoof.