Functional iPhone 6 clones might be available to buy soon
0. phoneArena 12 Jul 2014, 10:16 posted on
If you're looking for an iPhone 6 clone, you may be able to buy one (functional, too) in the near future - though you'll probably have to go to China for that...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sip1995 (Posts: 1551; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
Who cares....original iPhone 6 is now up on Japanese Amazonhttp://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/
2. Miracles (Posts: 560; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
It says in stock on September 30th. Thats pre-order for 140000 yen ...almost 1400 USD...that outrageous
3. Vexify (banned) (Posts: 570; Member since: 16 Jun 2014)
Thats not outrageous. Supply and demand. Happens every iPhone launch when all the stores sell out on launch day. I remember using my upgrade to buy an iPhone 4 just to resell it for $1200.
$1000 profit. Cha Ching.
4. Miracles (Posts: 560; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
I guess not especially because its a foreign country where they dont have many Apple Stores. I guess people just dont know how to wait it out. Profit to those that wait in line I suppose.
8. LoveHater (Posts: 176; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
Big Money Big Game ,,,
Waitng for Android One == 100$
13. Doakie (Posts: 1865; Member since: 06 May 2009)
About 4 weeks after launch we bought a space gray iPhone 5S 16 GB for $99 from Best Buy with a contract upgrade. Turned around and sold it for $600. I never had made $500 so easy.
I now wish that I had done the same thing with my line but I wanted a Note 3 pretty bad.
16. SamDroid (unregistered)
But you still pay for the contract? I don't get it....
19. Vexify (banned) (Posts: 570; Member since: 16 Jun 2014)
No, you still use your current awesome phone instead of using the new phone you could get for $200. (or $99 in his case).
23. Loansharkie (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Jul 2014)
You're still subsidizing the Fruit Phone's Retail price on the back end. You're probably on the hook for the usual two year contract If you break it; the new owner will get his/her phone blacklisted/shut off. Nothing wrong with that imho. You could also have your carrier whack the 20-30 monthly subsidy charge off your bill as well. The major carriers' billing disclosure is still kinda' shady.
24. hurrycanger (Posts: 1556; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
Some people pay $25 (or more) extra on a "upgradeable" plan but don't notice it.
Anyway, that "$1000" would actually make him $300 to $500 in real profits. That's still pretty good.
6. Shan83 (Posts: 10; Member since: 07 Jul 2014)
All the same boring design. The OS might be snappy...H/W might be well built..but its out-dated in design dept....
29. stealthd (unregistered)
They just updated the design last year, what are you talking about?
30. mrmagicman21 (Posts: 8; Member since: 21 Jan 2014)
What design enhancements were made? They took the iPhone 5 body, added some border coloring and a gold color and boom a new phone? The iPhone design is stale as all hell
31. Shan83 (Posts: 10; Member since: 07 Jul 2014)
Is this supposed to be a joke..????....dude...design changes were done in iphone 5 times..n still if u see..its not a major revolutionary design change from Iphone 4... u can always close ur eyes n say...d world is dark...
7. moroninc (Posts: 193; Member since: 14 Jul 2012)
iphone huggers will buy an iphone for 2000 dollars on launch day if given the chance.. Money well spent!
20. Vexify (banned) (Posts: 570; Member since: 16 Jun 2014)
Brainwashing. That's his problem lol.
27. pulkit1 (Posts: 354; Member since: 03 Jul 2014)
well whatever he is doing is not working . look at the sales figure of iPhone ( before you say android is in 78% phones world wide just remember you are comparing one phone to a platform ).
9. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Can it really be any worse then the real phone?
10. Cynaraos (Posts: 13; Member since: 07 Jul 2014)
And now people will claim to have an actual iPhone 6 even though the only have the phone mentioned in this article.
14. Doakie (Posts: 1865; Member since: 06 May 2009)
I'd buy one just to be able to laugh in Apple fans faces when they swoon over it.
11. diehardnokian (Posts: 145; Member since: 27 Apr 2014)
these clones should be running android, isn't it?!
12. GoBears (Posts: 448; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
I hope not. They'd actually be kind of useful then lol.
15. Ethos (unregistered)
nothing new again just bigger
25. Iodine (Posts: 1303; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
Yeah exactly ! iPhone 6 will bring nothing new to the android.
22. droidguy86 (Posts: 12; Member since: 12 Jul 2014)
Look at that HTC One M8 style. I smell a lawsuit.
26. vishalaestro (Posts: 81; Member since: 08 Dec 2013)
camera seems to be bumped up a bit similar to s5