Fully assembled iPhone 5 front leaks in high-res photos and video, A6 chip shown too
0. phoneArena 30 Aug 2012, 09:17 posted on
Now we have good quality photos of the assembled front, complete with the home key underneath the larger display. We say larger, since the pics size the front assembly up with the iPhone 4S, and the difference is pretty obvious...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away ~
78. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
It makes me cry that having an a6 processor(quad core, as rumored and expected) is not necessary on a device that has a really light OS.
I mean, come on. what's the use of having a quad core processor when the iOS slightly change from its original version and can't even support a live wallpaper.
25. ilia1986 (unregistered)
An Apple a day makes the lawyers go yay
66. sprockkets (Posts: 1611; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
An apple lawsuit a day keeps the android at bay.
45. PhoneLuver (Posts: 481; Member since: 05 Jul 2010)
Somehow this design looks VERY dated! It looks like something the iPhone 4S should have been.
50. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
this is the front panel.. how many front panels of phones look strikingly different?
65. AstronautJones (Posts: 303; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
Well, apparently Apple thinks they should. Why they sued Samsung. Even though NO ONE EVER bought a Samsung because they thought it looked like an iPhone! NO ONE!
5. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
But it's an iPhone! apple said....
30. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4847; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Ok please get a clue! lol
I take it you are trying to be cute because you can't possibly be for real. LMAO
7. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
What are you trying to say about the SIII?
16. wassup (Posts: 565; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
Nothing, I even own one, but I'm saying that the S3 looks better than this monstrosity
28. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4847; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Yes it does look ugly. It's like taking a fat person & stretching them out. The new iPhone 5 makes the iPhone 4 & 4S look chunky/fat. The iPhone 5 looks like a long brownie piece. lol
That "ICONIC" look is getting very, very tired.
39. Jobes (Posts: 364; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
Lol of all things to associate it with.. it had to be a "long brownie piece" when I think of a long brownie piece.. I do think of something I tend to associate iPhones with, just sayin :)
57. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4847; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
You want to know why I said that? Yesterday at my Mother’s house I purposely cut a long brownie piece so my 2 boys & I could share it.
Talk about coincidence! It literally looks like the piece I cut last night! lol
51. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
so now that it is actually getting a bigger screen, the complaint is that it won't "look good"? seriously?
u do realize it looks that way because of the giant screen you all were demanding right?
53. wassup (Posts: 565; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
But Lucas, bigger screen has been done beautifully before, the One X , the S3, the Razr, the LG L7, Optimus G.
This just looks ugly, apple doesn't want to spend on design IMO
56. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4847; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Really thank you for the lesson. Lucas777 How did you know that?
72. Jobes (Posts: 364; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
I just think that if they tried any other size of screen they would get sued.. so they made an enlongated brownie style and just said its so the "user" can use it with one hand still.. I have a rezound I still use mine one handed no prob.. even messed with the s3.. my mitts fit it perfect. no point in getting a tv remove for a phone.
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I personally don't like the way it looks... The 4/4S looks better imo.
54. Pings (Posts: 303; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Yea me too. I think it looks like a remote, long & skinny. It needs to be a bit wider.
6. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Smart iOS Fans gonna buy, smart Android fans gonna ignore, iDiots will pray at it, Fandroids gonna hate it.
8. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Its comments like this that will get you hated on this site. Stop worshipping Apple if you're not getting a single cent from them you troll.
10. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
I know there are much more Android fans than iOS fans. Does not stop me from telling everyone my opinion. To be honest, my goal is to show how stupid aggression is and I'm happy that even some Android fans understand me.
23. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Tell that to Apple, taco and that annoying troll mkz or whatever his name is.