Full press render for Samsung ATIV SE, Windows Phone for Verizon, leaks
0. phoneArena 16 Mar 2014, 01:32 posted on
We have already seen basic images of the next Samsung Windows Phone for Verizon, codenamed “Huron"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. ihavenoname (Posts: 1560; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
I agree, GS5 looks like fat GS4. It propably needs heart rate sensor more than it's owner.
22. Bioload25 (Posts: 213; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Now that you've mentioned,how did they manage to make a taller,wider and heavier device only by tossing a bigger battery and adding 0.1'' to the screen size?
Did they fire all the engineers they had after the S4 release? (that one had a bigger battery than the s3 and its lighter and thinner....¬¬')
24. Tizen007 (Posts: 548; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Seems like you wanna bring the S5 up just to strike Sammy. But hey lets all enjoy this moment; the historical moment when Samsung finally succeeded in their designs.
27. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3017; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Did you even bother to read anything about the device? It's IP67 certified, dustproof & water resistant. Have you seen how big the bezels are on all of Sony's devices? There's a reason for that.
2. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4144; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I hope it uses a lower resolution screen, or a different SoC than what was previously leaked. Adreno 305 pushing a 1080p display? Dropped frames everywhere.
5. thisismyusername (Posts: 6; Member since: 16 Mar 2014)
Hideous front. Decent looking back. Samsung's phone division really can't spit out a decent design nowadays. Why can't they produce a phone with the design elements of their ultrabooks?
20. oister85 (Posts: 415; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Then you want to tell me why they selling in millions. I know is plastic but the design is simple and elegant.
6. N-fanboy (Posts: 538; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
I feel like the hardware doesn't compliment the OS quite like Nokia and Htc phones do.
13. wildhammer (Posts: 56; Member since: 16 Mar 2014)
True. I guess the devices need to have pointed edges in order to or we just got used to seeing windows with them.
15. akki20892 (Posts: 3731; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Icon is far away. You can't even compare.
1st place - Nokia & HTC & Sony >>>> other OEM
9. andynaija (Posts: 516; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
Surprised no one has noticed the typo in the title, "Samsunge".
10. NotAGeek (Posts: 179; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
if they can make their wp looks premium,why they can't do the same with their android flagship?
12. Leonis (Posts: 334; Member since: 08 Jan 2014)
Damn I can't wait to see the HTC One 2!! The dual camera is killing me.
14. sip1995 (Posts: 1096; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
I think Nokia Lumia Icon is better than this piece of plastic .
16. sergiobr (Posts: 465; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
Good Sammy ! Most beautifull WP I ever seen ! Idon´t like WP.
17. papss (unregistered)
So this is going to be the s4 WP edition? Doesn't look terrible but still prefer Nokia WP. The hardware isn't matched by anyone.
18. iTechies (Posts: 85; Member since: 28 Dec 2013)
its ugly because it is a WP. as ugly as lumia devices :)))
23. Tizen007 (Posts: 548; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
When somethin inside you says "that's a decent looking phone" then it's decent looking phone. You just gotta agree in somethings.
25. papss (unregistered)
19. Tizen007 (Posts: 548; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
The back and the sides are beautiful. Front.. classic Sammy but a little better than android phones.
26. snowgator (Posts: 3335; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
All of a sudden, Verizon is storing up some decent WP options. I actually think this render looks classy with the WP tiles.
Agree with everyone who pointed out it ain't no Icon, but it ain't half bad either.