Full Tim Cook interview posted online to warm you up for WWDC
0. phoneArena 11 Jun 2012, 09:14 posted on
Tim Cook is one man in the tech industry who needs no introduction, and understandably the Apple chief executive officer was the icing on the cake at this year’s D conference…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MEeee (Posts: 163; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Tim Cook is a big hypocrite. He brain washed the weak minded ones so easily.
3. sithman (banned) (Posts: 299; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Anyone who'd make a statement like u did is probably brainwashed.
5. Galax3 (Posts: 19; Member since: 04 May 2012)
He said he hated litigation and why Apple recently filed lawsuits to ban S3 and HTC phones? This is how he input thought into people minds and they will believed that he is a good guy.
When people preordered and don't get their phones on time, they will blame on Samsung and HTC for the delays. Typical Apple's dirty tactics.
4. T12RYK (Posts: 96; Member since: 10 Jun 2011)
I like what he said about the PC not being as good as it can be, I mean Windows 8 is gonna be great for tablets but for PC's with a mouse and keyboard I find it soo annoying just using Windows 8.
Looking forward to WWDC today!! iOS 6!
6. jmoita2 (Posts: 929; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
He looks ,acts and sounds more like a robot every day...lol
8. djripster (Posts: 102; Member since: 10 Dec 2011)
"Apple has not sued anyone over standard essential patents"
I think Tim Cook is forgetting the battles against the word "App Store" and even the rectangular shape :)
10. tedkord (Posts: 3410; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Those are silly lawsuits for sure, but they're not standards essential. Standards essential are for patents for things that are required for a phone to work, like the way radios receive/send, etc...
But, yes. Suing because an icon tap is "just a zero length swipe," is assinine and stupid.
9. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
Article signed by the same author as the "You're holding it wrong:" Samsung documentation instructs you about the right way to hold the Galaxy S III
Posted: 3 hours ago, by Victor H.
13. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Tim Cook looks like a DWEEB and is lost in the land of apple. He probably fits in well over there just like Stevie did. Barf on apple and Tim Cook...