Full QWERTY Nokia Asha 210 arrives in color
0. phoneArena 24 Apr 2013, 02:45 posted on
The Nokia Asha 210 has just gone official and it is the QWERTY phone Nokia teased two days ago...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. alterecho (Posts: 465; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
All their current low end phones look good. Some even better than the high end ones.
8. asingha94 (Posts: 220; Member since: 08 Apr 2012)
Sure going to get one!!i needed a basic phone for my daily use but it is also so much affordable!not going to miss it!
17. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2952; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Dedicated whatsapp button eh? Whatsapp phone??
Anyway, it looks cool! Every addition is a good thing.
23. akki20892 (Posts: 1679; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
what if i told u - sqaure asha is coming.
2. Antonyjoseph (Posts: 169; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
Looks good. I think Nokia should also come up with cheap Windows 7.8 based phones priced below the Lumia 520.
12. Timmehor (Posts: 598; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
That does sound like a good idea but you don't want Nokia to have their Windows Phone/Lumia brand intervening with the Asha line up, that could cause a decrease in sales in the Asha lineup. But hey? Isn't the Lumia 520 pretty affordable anyway?
25. AndroSymbo (Posts: 8; Member since: 20 Apr 2013)
I think nokia have to do something to fill the gap between lumias and Ashas, I suggest a new series that have multitasking and led flash to the camera
3. B3BLW29 (Posts: 232; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Its good that Nokia is bringing new stuff to low end segment.. Nokia Asha series has a lot of variety.
5. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 651; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
nokia doesn't fail to impress even in the low end market :)
13. Timmehor (Posts: 598; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Hmmm, quite. Even through all of Nokia's troubles and the "takeover" of high-end markets/phones it's amazing Nokia have kept to their roots.
7. omacmagic (Posts: 25; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Don't mind getting this as a back up phone.
9. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1429; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Interesting to see Nokia was hyping feature phones
14. saiki4116 (Posts: 266; Member since: 31 Mar 2011)
Cool..What's app button...a good basic phone for teens.
15. rahulz (Posts: 115; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
Really beautiful affordable phone.....
But i really want to see symbian running on these devices rather than s40
18. maverick786us (Posts: 107; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
Stupid Nokia. Why would someone in the world of smartphones will like DUMBPHONES? Nokia should more concentrate on smartphone market, launch a successor of Lumia 920 with 1080P, Quad Core and capture the smartphone market, that it once owned
21. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 416; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
I think they're working on all that, and not a moment too soon.
24. akki20892 (Posts: 1679; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
this devices for who can't afford smartphone, u don't know because u can afford smartphone. not everyone using smartphone around the world there are 55% of people using like this devices.
27. yahoo29 (Posts: 71; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
But if they just concentrate in making new lumias they will tottaly lose in world of mobile phones coz they are still the king in the low end grounds FEATURE PHONE.
19. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 416; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
I guess it's doesn't have wifi. It would be a good competitor to a low end blackberry if it did.
20. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 416; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
Ooops, I just checked the Nokia site, It does have wifi. I might get one as a back up phone, especially at that price.
26. Stuntman (Posts: 592; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
I was disappointed when it wasn't a landscape keyboard slider like the Nokia N97 and E7.