Fruit Ninja breaks 300 million download barrier, now on every third US iPhone
0. phoneArena 14 Jun 2012, 03:39 posted on
Fruit Ninja, the addictive game where you slash fruits flying over your screen (what have we come to play!), has broken the 300 million download barrier and is now on every third iPhone…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bbblader (Posts: 590; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
not only on iphone most of my friends that have a smartphone have it so why so suprised
2. andro. (Posts: 1998; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Ifans slashing apples in these games must go against their core beliefs,lol
I find Yay! Zombies is a fun alternative as well as but the king of all these slicing games is Brisksaber!!!
3. kach22 (Posts: 153; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
I saw my daughter playing this game a few times. She uninstalled it rather quickly saying it is a super silly game which I also agreed.
4. downphoenix (Posts: 3165; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
The game has no depth or replay value to speak of unlike Angry Birds, so its a mystery how it got so popular.