Friskies launches three tablet games... for cats
Just as you’d expect the storyline of all three games resolves around food, but we’d leave the rest of the paw-tapping fun for the video demo below. So maybe it’s about time you start considering a second tablet… for your cat?
source: Games For Cats via Gizmodo
1. OGDroid (Posts: 14; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
I wouldnt want my cats paws clawing at my screen! (even with a screen protector) If I had a cat that is.
13. ATTCallCenter (unregistered)
I don't need a pussy pawing on a pad
2. Knicknevin (Posts: 135; Member since: 18 Mar 2011)
A game for a cat on a tablet? Last time I checked, cats didn't make enough money to buy a tablet...
Ok, more serious, the chances of a claw coming out and scratching at that screen...too much chance for me, and i can get a toy for them for $3 at the store that can keep them for hours.
I may love the high tech toys, but my cats do not need them.
7. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3515; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Hey my cat is Garfield Google him, he makes lots on money, more money than me. lol He is worth hundreds of millions! So watch what you say about cats not making enough money. My cat can buy everyone who blogs on PhoneArena an iPad 2! lol :-)
3. skymitch89 (Posts: 983; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
I don't really know anyone in their right mind that would let their cat(s) play with their iPad.
4. dudemanrod (Posts: 39; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
that's what everyone needs... paw prints on their ipad from a sh*tty liter box
5. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3515; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I guess where there is money to be made then cats get their own game. I would be worried that kitty might ruin the iPad in a lot of ways. They can piss on it, puke on it, scratch it, & so on. I can see people buying this though, I people buy clothing for their pets, people will surely buy these games for their kitties. Wow where is the planet going to. Tomorrow May 21 is the End of the World & the iPad is now making games for cats! lol :-)
6. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3515; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Sorry "people buy clothing...." I type too fast for my own good.
11. snowgator (Posts: 3159; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Yeah, but even as the Rapture comes on Saturday- remember all dogs go to Heaven.... Cats are kinda screwed. They need SOMETHING to do ....
10. snowgator (Posts: 3159; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
And this weeks sign that the Apocalypse is closer than I thought ....
For cats. My brain hurts.