Friday the 13th means a message from Nokia, not Jason and a hockey mask
0. phoneArena 12 Sep 2013, 15:16 posted on
Friday the 13th usually means a big guy with a hockey mask is coming to get you if you are a promiscuous teenager who likes to flaunt a sexual relationship; but tomorrow the date also means that Nokia has something to tell us. Actually, it doesn't seem to be a new product announcement, so don't expect to be haunted by the Nokia Lumia 1520 and its giant 6 inch screen...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
12. akki20892 (Posts: 3872; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
giant monster is still alive.........!!!
21. Alex123 (Posts: 241; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
I dreamed that Nokia rejected the deal with Microsoft and decided to go for both Android and WP OS. Hope my dream comes true!
2. apple4never (Posts: 1060; Member since: 08 May 2013)
hmm, surprise survival from a drop off a weather balloon showing off its ois capability
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10309; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Nokia 3310 is still laughing at everyone.
7. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10309; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Hey look I can now see how many posts I have and when my account was created. Good job PA.
10. papss (unregistered)
I don't see it man?
11. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10309; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Just click or tap on your comment. It shows it right below your username. :)
Yours was created 03 September 12.
13. -box- (Posts: 3990; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Makes for easier troll hunting.
Should made mine earlier, but back in those days all you needed was a username, no need for an account
15. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2138; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Good.., PHONEARENA now give us back, our beloved thumbs down button
22. gust3r3u (Posts: 84; Member since: 11 Apr 2013)
the thums down button has such a negative impact on the nice article page , i think negative is only for trolls and haters ,we can be constructive and we can appreciate a person's comment without that button, but that is just my oppinion ... and that of facebook :)
24. lalalaman (Posts: 591; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
i think this page is for mature ppl....they dont have to feel embarrassed,hated or trolled for thumb downs....they r mature enough to think what is wrong with the comment and think of it as only a disagreement and not troll....this could save PA some comments
thumbs down should be back on PA IMO
4. Sauce (unregistered)
A surprise you say!?
5. AhmadAlsayegh (Posts: 271; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
Let's see, I hope they will talk about Nokia advance technologies and what it may bring to the end user...
6. papss (unregistered)
I hope they are sending me a 1520 via USPS.. See if it survives Nokia.. Try and send me one.
8. bwhiting (Posts: 188; Member since: 15 Jun 2013)
Seems interesting for me...wanna see what that would be
14. Nokia1100user (Posts: 19; Member since: 14 Aug 2013)
B*the please, my phone survived a whole decade of Friday the 13ths.
16. Credo (Posts: 738; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Probably nothing special ... ... ... ... ... ...
17. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2138; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
.....,.MY NOKIA LUMIA 15XX, aint even manifactured yet ;( ,so i wouldnt know
18. RomeoJDR (Posts: 242; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
Jason= Operates on primitive instinct. Would need something basic with an idiot friendly
interf - iPhone
Freddy= Maniacal deep thinker who enjoys conjuring up creative ways to kill. Would enjoy a
more advanced interface he can add his own personal touch to while offering hands
free performance. - Moto X
Chucky= Would need something to help ease his little man complex.
20. DukeX (Posts: 327; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Sharp bezels your fingers can't excape from.
23. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 813; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
what could it be? Nokia 3310 2014 edition maybe?