Friday Android game and app deals: get Modern Combat 4 for $1
0. phoneArena 07 Feb 2014, 07:59 posted on
What better way to start off the weekend than to get some of the best games and apps for a fraction of their price?…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. joey_sfb (Posts: 5180; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Though I play with custom ROMs and root apps. I still pay for my Apps.
For me, those apps are cheap and the risk of malware from untrusted sources are not worth the bother of a dollar.
4. buccob (Posts: 2479; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
You should support developers... at least the one that deserve it
I pay for my apps and only get APK for those apps that are not allow on my country.
Devs tend to be average guy in their living room making their money in a highly competitive and low rewarded market...
You should show a little appreciation. Specially if the apps are on sale
And to those apps that are free and truly deserve it, donate.
5. joey_sfb (Posts: 5180; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Recommend you this Game Book, Lone Wolf Saga. I played the game book when I was a child, its play like a solo dungeon and dragons pen and paper game. Totally immersive, completely Free and AdFree.
6. buccob (Posts: 2479; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
cool I will check it out later at home, thanks!
7. .KRATOS. (Posts: 297; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
From where do u download Apk's could u tell me plz
8. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
modern combat 4 was from TPB , rest from random internet searches or apkmania
9. tedkord (Posts: 9671; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
The apps you get from the Play Store are apk's.
10. shuaibhere (Posts: 1983; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
If there is carrier billing system i will gladly pay for apps...as i don't hold a credit card...but for now i pirate some apps...