French Connection: entire iPhone 5 shipment snatched in a Marseille armed robbery heist
1. MeoCao (unregistered)
Can this be arranged by Apple from Conan's script to show how valuable iPhone 5 is LOL?
5. messiah (Posts: 434; Member since: 19 Feb 2010)
I don't need a better reason to ban iPhones than this.
11. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1142; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
MeoCao, buddy you might be on to something here :)
Serves Rotten Apple right...
2. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1429; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Just another day for the transporter
3. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
OK, I'm flying to France... I'm on the case...lol
6. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 413; Member since: 04 May 2012)
You stole Apple products? *in Russian accent* You're gonna have a very bad day.
8. medicci37 (Posts: 906; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
"we'll leave the French police wondering how did the robbers know this truck is carrying them, and its route." It sure as hell wasn't from using Apples maps.
12. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Is someone trying to bring back Steve Jobs by assembling the stolen iPhone fives into a time machine?
Boy, they're in for a wild ride! They'll land on a different destination considering the failed maps and maybe they'll get interruped due to the faulty wifi facility and finally the time machine will crack into pieces because the light leaked.
13. asseek (Posts: 164; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
LOL, maybe Apple is the one stealing those crappy iPhones before they hit the market, because they are a total humiliation to Apple
14. MartyK (Posts: 729; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
I blame Google for this; how you ask?...below is why it's Google fault.
The thief use Google's map to make a clean get away; cause if they use Apple's map they would still be going in circle or over a cliff...thus, Google's maps help them get away...hahahah
15. -box- (Posts: 3956; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Time to call Poirot out of retirement... though I doubt he'd care about something as inconsequential as GTA and theft
16. whysoserious (Posts: 317; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Apple should be pointing their thermonuclear war finger on these punks instead of Android. They're the real enemies.
17. Bernoulli (Posts: 2245; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Hahaha! I can totally see apple trying to make a lawsuit against samsung saying they sabotaged their truck because they stole their "patented route" lmao!!
18. Zahrawy (Posts: 10; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
Dumbass, stupid, retard and dim-witted thieves. Those morons have stolen a faulty merchandises.
19. inertiatic (Posts: 31; Member since: 29 May 2012)
The best part of this article was "three masked men pointed a shotgun at the driver." I can just imagine 3 guys all trying to hold the same shotgun and fighting over who gets the trigger and where to aim it.