Free real time network T.V. on your cellphone
0. phoneArena 17 Oct 2009, 22:41 posted on
CBS, NBC, FOX and ABC can be viewed from almost any cellphone for free at the VuiVision web site as long as your device has an HTML browser...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. DonLouie (Posts: 594; Member since: 22 Dec 2008)
What are yoou using on it, SlingPlayer, Orb or something else?
11. Fanboys Suck (Posts: 609; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Works great on my iPhone!!!... wait, no it doesn't... I need a new phone...
3. vzw fanman (Posts: 1971; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
works great on my storm. again phone arena though you are a bit behind. you should pay attention to the crackberry articles, just an fyi. ;-).
6. rjt185 (Posts: 257; Member since: 11 Jun 2009)
Rocking it on an LG Voyager ... can't wait for my enV Touch!
7. chester162 (Posts: 4; Member since: 05 Jul 2009)
I have a HTC mogul and it didn't work kept giving me an error message.
10. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
hmm couldnt get it to work on my mytouch or a TP2 for more than 30 secs :(
13. The Godfather (unregistered)
Works super great on my storm with OS .230 on it!
14. Kain125 (Posts: 18; Member since: 13 Sep 2009)
Worked great on MY TP2 on verizon. Watched the jets get their ass kicked. Only problem was the sound lagged behind the audio
16. Silkyb (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Oct 2009)
How does this work with your cellphone companies billing of data chrgs? Do you have to have an unlimited data plan to take advantage of watching these tv stations without getting killed at end of month on my bill? Or is the streaming completely free to come thru on phone...no data charges billed by your carrier?
17. tech_ed (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Oct 2009)
Service doesn't seem to be able to handle the increase in traffic. I get about 20 seconds of video and then it buffers, then it times out...and that's if I even get to the site! It took me 3 tries just to get to the station listing page! Plus, what's with those stupid buttons taking up so much realestate? Can't they make the buttons smaller and give more space to the video? The video is so small, you can't even see what is on the screen, and the artifacting is horrible. Honestly, it's not worth my effort to even try to use this service! Ed
18. thetvdude (Posts: 2; Member since: 08 Nov 2009)
Hey everyone the service is up and able to handle the traffic now. There is a limited time offer to try the service for 14.99 a yr or 1.99 a month. Supposedly this is a very limited time offer...