Free app turns your Android or iOS device into a second screen for playing MGS V: Ground Zeroes
0. phoneArena 18 Mar 2014, 05:30 posted on
Hot on the heels of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes' release for Microsoft and Sony's consoles comes a free companion app for Android and iOS devices. With it, your smartphone or tablet connects to the game via Wi-Fi and joins the experience as a second screen...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. AstronautJones (Posts: 303; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
Isn't this what Smartglass is for?
Already a feature for Xbone games that enable it, like Dead Rising 3.
3. downphoenix (Posts: 3155; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
that is only for Xbox products. Sony doesnt have a similar standard (yet) and Smartglass isnt well supported anyway.
4. Blazers (Posts: 425; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Actually there is a second screen feature with the Playstation app. But so far, no games have bothered to use it.
2. XperiaX (Posts: 65; Member since: 20 Feb 2014)
So Smartglass became nothing so special anymore...