Foxconn says iPhone demand is so huge that "it's not easy" to catch up
0. phoneArena 07 Nov 2012, 06:28 posted on
We know Apple kicked off iPhone 5 sales well - 5 million units were sold in the opening weekend, but how well is the new iPhone doing these days?…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3895; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
What did they do?
Drop and break everything while shipping them?
7. groupsacc (Posts: 232; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Too busy installing nets around buildings.
8. Aeires (unregistered)
Was this the same guy that said the iPhone5 would embarrass Samsung phones, but turned out to be just a small upgrade of the 4S model?
17. Tones (Posts: 68; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Yeah think thats him? Such BS that turned out to be.
23. Hemlocke (unregistered)
Name one Samsung phone that has better build quality, performance, and battery life.
35. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Samsung Captivate was better than any iphone at the time the Captivate came out. I know as I had a 3GS in my house and that phone at the same time.
11. Savage (unregistered)
I call BS on that. Show me the assembly figures and shipment details, Foxconn. Then I'll believe you. You already lied about iPhone 5 putting GS3 to shame so why should we believe you now?
34. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
APPLE always makes it look like their products are in high demand as it feeds the media hype machine.
38. gallitoking (Posts: 4720; Member since: 17 May 2011)
The thing I love about Apple more than anything is that they don't cater to haters.. Apple only listen to consumers.. so unless you are a consumer.. good luck on your request...
39. Xquisite (Posts: 87; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
Attention Apple Fanboys. These site is ruled by Android fanboys. No matter what you say, if you support apple YOU WILL be thumbs down.