Foxconn says hiring freeze not related to Apple
0. phoneArena posted on 20 Feb 2013, 13:58
A report in Wednesday's Financial Times blames Foxconn's hiring freeze through March on declining sales of the Apple iPhone 5 although the contract manufacturer says that Apple has nothing to do with the decision to hold off on recruiting new workers until after the Chinese New Year; Alexander Peterc, an analyst at Exane BNP Paribas, sees a 20% sequential slow down in Apple iPhone 5 sales in the current quarter...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. _Bone_ posted on 20 Feb 2013, 14:14 5
Those rumors big companies care to deny usually hold some truth.
5. gallitoking posted on 20 Feb 2013, 18:03 1
so coming in with devices with bigger screens are innovation really?... cool now I know.
6. Furbal posted on 20 Feb 2013, 19:54 1
According to the iPhone 5, bigger is; iPad mini smaller is...
7. joey_sfb posted on 20 Feb 2013, 23:13 1
Exactly why iphone 4 to 4s to 5 is not innovation.
4. ZeroCide posted on 20 Feb 2013, 17:10 0
No just Foxconn's world. They were drinking the kool-aid and its running low.
8. arfinkhan posted on 21 Feb 2013, 03:42 0
so coming with quad core 2gb ram is it innovation?
9. arfinkhan posted on 21 Feb 2013, 03:48 0
innovation is super sensitive screen,pure motion hd+display,optical image stablisation,,pure view,clear black, penta band lte 3g.41 mega pixel through over sampling.this is innovation