Foxconn says hiring freeze not related to Apple
0. phoneArena 20 Feb 2013, 13:58 posted on
A report in Wednesday's Financial Times blames Foxconn's hiring freeze through March on declining sales of the Apple iPhone 5 although the contract manufacturer says that Apple has nothing to do with the decision to hold off on recruiting new workers until after the Chinese New Year; Alexander Peterc, an analyst at Exane BNP Paribas, sees a 20% sequential slow down in Apple iPhone 5 sales in the current quarter...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. _Bone_ (Posts: 2142; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Those rumors big companies care to deny usually hold some truth.
2. gallitoking (Posts: 4693; Member since: 17 May 2011)
because the world does revolve around Apple
3. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
And Apple revolves around Android innovations :D
5. gallitoking (Posts: 4693; Member since: 17 May 2011)
so coming in with devices with bigger screens are innovation really?... cool now I know.
6. Furbal (Posts: 457; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
According to the iPhone 5, bigger is; iPad mini smaller is...
7. joey_sfb (Posts: 3488; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Exactly why iphone 4 to 4s to 5 is not innovation.
4. ZeroCide (Posts: 702; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
No just Foxconn's world. They were drinking the kool-aid and its running low.
8. arfinkhan (Posts: 25; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
so coming with quad core 2gb ram is it innovation?
9. arfinkhan (Posts: 25; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
innovation is super sensitive screen,pure motion hd+display,optical image stablisation,,pure view,clear black, penta band lte 3g.41 mega pixel through over sampling.this is innovation